S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
me too. Ill get one. But its OK . Golden power staff though, **** waiting. Thats day 1.

The legacy items i think were worth full retail price

Power Morphers
Dragon Dagger
Megazord
Ninja Megazord
Legacy figure line ( the ones with BAF )
Maybe the helmet

I really want to put Thunder Megazord in there. Its very well done. And i like it alot better than the SOC Megazord. But at the same time, Ninja megazord being alot cheaper ( albeit smaller ) kinda stops it from sliding in.

Helmet was super cheap. I need a replica someday of the Black ranger helmet (was my favorite design). I'll pay $200 for one of those but not $80 for the legacy helmet.

I would say it's worth full price if it was 100% accurate, which it wasn't. Plus, it was too common for it to have scratches on it.

DHOklMpUAAARizl.jpg

DHOi-kuVwAAizQ6.jpg

I'd seen that last night... I might get the helmet. But I think I'm done with future Legacy stuff for the most part.

Is it 1:1? Will probably not be able to pass it. But couldn't find the Red Ranger helmet for retail anywhere, that might be a problem.

I will get the Zeonisers hands down, day 1 no doubt. Bandai needs support for growing cojones and making 1:1 replicas of the Zeonisers. They are very niche. Everything past MMPR is. Even if Zeo had carry-over cast of familiar names. Majority of people dont know Tommy was Zeo Red, Jason returned as Gold. So now is the time i really support them. Even if they cut right down to basics like morphers and core megazords, as long as they keep going all will be good. The green helmet, im going to buy. But, i also want the EFX helmet. The EFX helmet is superior in every way. However, it also does not have a price as of now. The legacy green is going to be $105 or whatever, if the EFX is going to be like $700 then its even more of a no brainer. The EFX would habve to come with some amazing box art or something more. Im not digging the clear stand it was displayed with a few weeks ago.

Now is a really cool time to be a Power Ranger fan.

We are getting

Artisan Dairenoh & Won Tiger which are tweaked versions of the originals.
Artisan SP License, Firesquad Licence & Master Licence.

EFX are starting their line of screen accurate, luxury helmets with Green Ranger.

PCS are releasing White Ranger Bust, Red Ranger bust, 1:4 Green ranger statue along with a bunch of other half size busts.

Legacy items coming -

Movie red helmet
Movie power coins
Tommy power coin set
Golden Power Staff
Zeonisers
Green Ranger helmet
In space silver legacy figure
5 psycho rangersfigures ( and alpha 5 )
5 Dino Thunder figures
6 Zeo ranger figures

And Shogun Megazord, as well as a rumored Sword Of Darkness are still being whispered about. And thats not mentioning the current ninja steel, super ninja steel and movie figures and items.

Back