S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Communicator is nice, but I won't lose sleep over it.

Weird they start the Zeo line with that.

It was the easiest Legacy thing they could make in Black and Gold that would be relevant for the line.
Also makes for the perfect thing to usher in non-MMPR items.

All I can say is it better damn well play the ZEO theme and not the MMPR theme.

I dont think it plays any theme at all. The sound bytes suck, one of them mentions the midas hound and because im a Zeo " mark " i liked it but the rest suck. They are exclusive sounds to that piece too. Which makes it all the more passable. Ill get the retail one.

It was the easiest Legacy thing they could make in Black and Gold that would be relevant for the line.
Also makes for the perfect thing to usher in non-MMPR items.

All I can say is it better damn well play the ZEO theme and not the MMPR theme.

Yeah, which makes it all the more off putting to get. Legacy SDCC stuff should be one off what if ****, not canon items.

I'm definitely not impressed with Bandai's offering this year.

I do for some odd reason want a black/gold Saba now more than ever. Need to go hunt that down. :lol

Then, again, with the new pics up for PCS's RR bust, I think I may be out of the Legacy line for good.

Way late to the party, but I finally set up my figures in my display. Bad picture, but these things are super fun to pose!

Sweet pic!

Out of curiosity what are those plastic steps that your Arkham figures are on? I could use a set of those for mine.

I heard the Red Ranger Power Sword (Legacy) is shipping soon in the U.K. Anyone got it on order?

Snagged a Super Robot Chogokin Megazord and this thing is insane! Love it, would love a Dragonzord in this scale as well.

Back