S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spandex as in - the fabric??? I haven't heard of this!!!

Link?

From earlier in this thread:

leaked image of our first legacy 12" ranger

preorder__bandai_america_mighty_morphin_power_rangers__legacy_12_red_ranger_spandex_figure_1479907439_fd182edb.jpg

There is supposed to be new reveals at sdcc and im hoping its one of them. The site the red ranger image came from was the same site that leaked about the black and gold dragonzord months before it was announced so im hoping its legit, just being delayed until this point.

and the legacy ninja coin set is out in the wild somewhere. And the power sword is being released in the uk in about 3 weeks

Hehe, a 1/6 Red Ranger would look ridiculously out of place in my display. But I would still get one. :lol

Me too. Id get 2 greens and two reds so i could mix and match the dragon shield look.

Hope they didn't cancel it. Still haven't managed to find a good Power Ranger collectible and was thinking this would be it

I hate getting tempted by these new releases. :lol

The figure looks good from afar. But yeah, I think got to call it quits on the Legacy line though.

Black & Gold Titanus & Power sword out in like 3 weeks in the uk. Titanus £130 Power Sword £150

Saw the show "Toy Hunters" on travel channel and there was a vintage, red, Japanese Saba sword that sold for like $1200. I'd never even heard of it before. Was really cool.

This is all the PR there was for yesterday ( aside from a bull megazord thing for Super Ninja Steel )

DFIsKV5U0AAR-d3.jpg

DFJKnITUwAA_Rtk.jpg

And these from Pop Culture Shock

DFJPFK1UMAQ4u4k.jpg

Today should be alot mor interesting...

Good luck with that! SHF orchestrated the fall of the sentai line in a fashion so they could blame the fans for not buying the figures ( after they had made the fans have to jump through ridiculous hoops ) because the higher ups have boners for Kamen Rider and wanted to put their resources into that.

Seriously, they would mass produce red rangers. Then do double packs that you can only buy from select sites, then release a 6th ranger on a website that doesnt allow you to buy from outside of Japan.

" our sales were very dissapointing ". Of course they were. You made it impossible to buy the teams without actually having to put work into buying them aswell as the money.

In just over a hour is bandai's booth or, panel whatever in which they are going to announce, possibly show upcoming releases. So if theres any time to hear about such new items like a Shogun Megazord, its then.

Legacy Dino Zords - bigger zords. Individual, none transforming but bigger zords intended to be a figure themselves.
PRIS silver legacy figure is coming after the Zeo and Dino Thunder line. Silver will come with a " mystery " BAF part to start a new BAF.
Pris Legacy Psycho rangers are then next, BAF alpha 5.
Zeonizers.
Golden Power staff!

............................. NO shogun megazord.

Legacy Dino Zords - bigger zords. Individual, none transforming but bigger zords intended to be a figure themselves.
PRIS silver legacy figure is coming after the Zeo and Dino Thunder line. Silver will come with a " mystery " BAF part to start a new BAF.
Pris Legacy Psycho rangers are then next, BAF alpha 5.
Zeonizers.
Golden Power staff!

............................. NO shogun megazord.

soo shogun megazord most likely wont get made?
or are they holding out until we buy the legacy non combining zords first?

Back