S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i live in the UK, so i can only speak for that. But the pre orders have been up a few weeks, but they were released maybe 3 days ago. And apparently they are going to be quite hard to find ( though at the moment a1 toys, smyths and some people have them on ebay )

Guys, I'm inching towards getting out of the Legacy line and selling everything. Never thought I'd ever say such a thing. :(

Somebody talk me out of it. :lol

Its just the timing, we havent had anything new for a while and theres nothing new on the horizon other than the power sword, ninja coins, movie coins, movie red helmet and B&G titanus. Its pretty mundane. But then the next thing you know, shogun megazord will be announced, Sword of Darkness SDCC 24k repaint of the communicator & Titanus re-release or something! ( But EFX are bringing out a screen accurate green ranger helmet, and if you like the legacy figures we will have the entire zeo and dino thunder team released in the next 2 waves aswell as a....... well nobody visits here so i'll say we are getting a metallic Green ranger too. )

I know how you feel though when its slow moving. The last thing you need is to bore sell your collection, then something draws you back in and you need to chase down all the stuff you already had. I fall victim to it all the time.

I sold all my legacy items to fund some other things. MMPR is on of my top collectible titles but there will be better quality stuff coming out later.

I sold all my legacy items to fund some other things. MMPR is on of my top collectible titles but there will be better quality stuff coming out later.

I am struggling with keeping the zords or not… I got the SOC megazord and it is beautiful… but with my Hot Toys collecting,
I feel like these would be better served to fund that. Just don't know what to do!!

I currently have:

- Figuarts Red Ranger
- Figuarts Black Ranger
- Figuarts Blue Ranger
- Figuarts Yellow Ranger
- Figuarts Pink Ranger
- Figuarts Green Ranger
- Figuarts White Ranger
- Soul of Chogokin Megazord
- Legacy Dragonzord
- Legacy Titanus
- Legacy Thunder Megazord
- Legacy White Tigerzord
- Legacy Falconzord (x2)
- Legacy Ninja Megazord
- Legacy Saba
- Tamashii Labs Dragon Symphony Zyusouken
- Artisan Dyno Buckler
- Artisan Dragon Buckler (Paid and waiting for shipment)

Love this collection, but not sure what to keep and what to sell!

I am struggling with keeping the zords or not… I got the SOC megazord and it is beautiful… but with my Hot Toys collecting,
I feel like these would be better served to fund that. Just don't know what to do!!

I currently have:

- Figuarts Red Ranger
- Figuarts Black Ranger
- Figuarts Blue Ranger
- Figuarts Yellow Ranger
- Figuarts Pink Ranger
- Figuarts Green Ranger
- Figuarts White Ranger
- Soul of Chogokin Megazord
- Legacy Dragonzord
- Legacy Titanus
- Legacy Thunder Megazord
- Legacy White Tigerzord
- Legacy Falconzord (x2)
- Legacy Ninja Megazord
- Legacy Saba
- Tamashii Labs Dragon Symphony Zyusouken
- Artisan Dyno Buckler
- Artisan Dragon Buckler (Paid and waiting for shipment)

Love this collection, but not sure what to keep and what to sell!

I sold my figuarts rangers as well. They were amazing but I needed to fund other life choices lol. You'll definitely make all of your money back. I realized I could live without them and just listed them. Was better than having them packed away. You just have to ask yourself if you would regret letting certain items go.

I dont think we will be seeing a Tor either as Bandai said pretty much " you guys wanted Titanus, we made it and it sat on the shelves until it went to discount and we cant do that again ".

Because they ridiculously overpriced it. $200 was retarded for it, especially since they discounted it $100. Great figure nonetheless.

I sold my figuarts rangers as well. They were amazing but I needed to fund other life choices lol. You'll definitely make all of your money back. I realized I could live without them and just listed them. Was better than having them packed away. You just have to ask yourself if you would regret letting certain items go.

That's the kicker, IF I sell this stuff… and ever want the rarest stuff back… I would never be able to afford it all, lol.
$700+ for the Figuarts, $400+ for Titanus alone and then all the rest. Tough choice.

The Figuarts are the ONLY 6" action figures I own, just on their beauty alone.
No Bandai America MMPR Figures will ever touch them, as far as quality and look.

Because they ridiculously overpriced it. $200 was retarded for it, especially since they discounted it $100. Great figure nonetheless.

$200 was exactly what Titanus should have been. Look at the die-cast parts, paint apps, size and everything that went into him.

When they went to $99, THAT was ridiculous. I cannot believe that Toys 'R Us took that kind of a markdown on him.
But I do agree, it pretty much killed off any chance of Tor, Pyramidas or any of the other carrier zords.

$200 was exactly what Titanus should have been. Look at the die-cast parts, paint apps, size and everything that went into him.

When they went to $99, THAT was ridiculous. I cannot believe that Toys 'R Us took that kind of a markdown on him.
But I do agree, it pretty much killed off any chance of Tor, Pyramidas or any of the other carrier zords.

I gotta disagree. $150 is what it should of been. $200 for a plastic toy with some metal parts? No, just no. Hot Toys ain't much more pricier, but you more or less get your bang for your buck with them. I own multiple die-cast Legacy items and all of them come scratched up. They're never worth the prices they initially list them.

Titanus was overpriced IMO at $200. I thought $125 would be tops. I bought mine for $99 during a BF sale. It's a great figure but not worth the original pricetag.

The aftermarket on these is crazy though.

I'm surprised we haven't seen the Shogun Megazord yet, although I want Tor to finish out the Thunderzords above all else. I really wonder if Bandai took a hit with Titanus.

Last edited:

That's my problem. I have so much **** that I can't even display it all. I think I'm going to go all in with the MMPR busts from PCS and sell the Legacy lines. I may start by selling morphers, props, and then zords last.

So the 1st Legacy Zeo item is a SDCC gold ranger communicator. I called that 2 years ago.

IMG_0057.JPG
IMG_0058.JPG
IMG_0059.JPG

Back