S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll never understand Japans general dislike of Zyuranger. Just for comparisons sake, a show like Dairanger which I believe has more love in Japan has action that IMO is not as good, mostly silly monster designs, really lame power effects such as a ghost train and a 80s hair band and so on. Zyuranger had a ton of really great monster designs with most of them being really cool and not based off of lipstick, jewelry, telephones. It also had great villains who once again looked cool and didn't dress in bondage. The only thing that Dairanger had over Zyuranger was character development, but as much as I love sentai and PR, it's still very much a kids show and the characters aren't that deep no matter which show you're watching.

That being said, I really like Dairanger, as well as a bunch of other sentai. I just don't think I'll ever understand how Japan (or any country) could totally hate one sentai show and love another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I quite like Zyuranger, i find Dairanger boring. Kakuranger is my favorite sentai, Ohranger i like visually. I love Carranger. I just parrot on the general consensus of the public perception. Ill watch megaranger soon, but then theres a gap until Gao, I saw that when it aired and im nearly up to date with current sentai. Though, ive seen al the movies inbetween Mega and gao, but i wouldnt count that as seeing the series.

I quite like Zyuranger, i find Dairanger boring. Kakuranger is my favorite sentai, Ohranger i like visually. I love Carranger. I just parrot on the general consensus of the public perception. Ill watch megaranger soon, but then theres a gap until Gao, I saw that when it aired and im nearly up to date with current sentai. Though, ive seen al the movies inbetween Mega and gao, but i wouldnt count that as seeing the series.

Just to be clear, I wasn't lashing out at what you said, I just felt the need to rant/ramble haha

And yeah, Kakuranger is awesome! I've never been able to choose between Jetman or Zyuranger as my favorite though. Really looking forward to Shout Factory's Megaranger release. In Space has always been one of my favorite PR shows, so I'm excited to finally see the original show.

What do you use for the risers? Looking to display the same way.

It's been years since I bought these, but I bought them from a company off of Ebay. This isn't the same company, but they are selling the same ones essentially. If you literally just want the ones in my picture then you need 3 of the 3in and 1 of the 5in

Actually, it might be 1 in more on each of those. It's hard to tell in the pictures and I'm not home to measure mine. I know that isn't much help. It's either 3x4x5 in risers or 4x5x6 in risers.

https://m.ebay.com/itm/Business-Par...%3A18136d5915c0ab6a863ee948fffcf96c%7Ciid%3A6

It's been years since I bought these, but I bought them from a company off of Ebay. This isn't the same company, but they are selling the same ones essentially. If you literally just want the ones in my picture then you need 3 of the 3in and 1 of the 5in

Actually, it might be 1 in more on each of those. It's hard to tell in the pictures and I'm not home to measure mine. I know that isn't much help. It's either 3x4x5 in risers or 4x5x6 in risers.

https://m.ebay.com/itm/Business-Par...%3A18136d5915c0ab6a863ee948fffcf96c%7Ciid%3A6

Thank you so much!

37-6.png

Have any of you picked up the legacy coin collection? I'm going to get it, just a matter of now or later. Thoughts? Thinking of waiting for a price drop.

And are you guys reading the new Power Rangers comic series?!?

I'm still soooo in love. I've been reading each TPB as they get released, but I'm not sure I can wait for the next. I may just get a subscription and go that route.

Another new series from Boom is coming soon. I might just go all in for that one too.

And are you guys reading the new Power Rangers comic series?!?

I'm still soooo in love. I've been reading each TPB as they get released, but I'm not sure I can wait for the next. I may just get a subscription and go that route.

Another new series from Boom is coming soon. I might just go all in for that one too.

Its a great comic series but the release time sucks!

I like having the individual issues, myself. I'm an idiot and collect some of the varaints to. ugh.

Do you order through Boom directed or just go to a LCS?

TFAW.com has a subscription service and I can get some of the back issues too. It's tempting. I just get all in my head about putting individual issues on a book shelf when it's surrounded by TPBs. It seems weird. (I know this is a really dumb problem to have, but I like the idea of having all TBPs.) But is it worth being X months behind all of the time? That's what I'm battling with in my head. :lol

I'm just a comic guy. I like the collectibility/trading aspects as well. I get mine from my LCS but have bought variants from eBay in the past.

The legacy metallic figures are amazing for the price. I was luke warm on the initial release, but these ARE what they should of been originally. I really, really love these. Blue looks especially great.

YvBmuCJ.jpg

Back