S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the Legacy Red Movie figure today, since TRU UK finally added them for home delivery.

It's a great figure, and a first for me out of the legacy line, though I am disappointed that the movie ones are £30 each whereas all the other rangers from the show are £20.

SiafxSo.jpg

FzdoEYV.jpg

99Xyqmr.jpg

Those coins....they better be made of gold. :(

I want those so bad....but NOT at that price. Ridiculous.

And I'll likely pass on the movie helmet. I like it, but not sure I want it that bad.

And if I can find the MMPR Red Ranger helmet for $50....I'll wait it out on this. I normally don't say that, but this one I have a feeling will sit.

Finally found the MMPR Yellow and White Rangers from the Legacy line at my local Walmart. It looked like they'd just put them out.

Now all I need is the Red Ranger and I'll have the full team (sans Green Ranger)!

Haven't found the yellow ranger. There's no Walmart in NYC.

I saw one a few weeks back at a TRU along with the White Ranger, but they were both spoken for (behind the counter awaiting pickup). It was a sad moment rushing to the PR isle and seeing nothing. :lol

Super Mini-Pla Dragonzord, or Dragon Caesar. Hopefully they will announce a SoC Dragonzord.

Attachments

• Super-Mini-Pla-Dragon-Caesar-01.jpg
    Super-Mini-Pla-Dragon-Caesar-01.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 165
  • Super-Mini-Pla-Dragon-Caesar-02.jpg
    Super-Mini-Pla-Dragon-Caesar-02.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 165
  • Super-Mini-Pla-Dragon-Caesar-03.jpg
    Super-Mini-Pla-Dragon-Caesar-03.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 167
They should re-release them, in a metallic paint that is more Zyuranger accurate.

That would be fine, if you want to give the spandex suits a metallic look.
I would leave the helmets alone glossed like the originals.

Maybe make Green Ranger a little darker green instead of the bluish-green of the original release?

Back