S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TBH the reason I did not bought it before was because well, I'm in Mexico and it's not being sold in here, so I had to bought it for Amazon for about 99 + 40 (shipping + tax) and i did not want to do that, recently Amazon MX put it in store (finally) so I'm still debating wether I want it or not, because I want a high quality replica of it, but from what I've seen it's not bad not to perfect either

(I collect replicas of other stuff not just PR)

Helmet is alright if you got it at a deal. Mine has a slight permanent smudge on the lens but it's not worth going through the hassle of getting a replacement since the one I did get, was in way worse shape.

The $300 Japanese Megazord (Soul-of-Chogokin-Daizyujin) (right one is the US version)

Soul-of-Chogokin-Daizyujin.jpg

Dont buy it. Its been out for about 7 months, between then and now you aint bought it. Its basically half price now, and you still dont want to buy one. I dont think you want one, you just want a deal. And spending money on something you arent interested in is not saving money.

Greatest quote ever. Lol.

TBH the reason I did not bought it before was because well, I'm in Mexico and it's not being sold in here, so I had to bought it for Amazon for about 99 + 40 (shipping + tax) and i did not want to do that, recently Amazon MX put it in store (finally) so I'm still debating wether I want it or not, because I want a high quality replica of it, but from what I've seen it's not bad not to perfect either

(I collect replicas of other stuff not just PR)
The helmet is ok, for the price its fine. But if you are into collecting replicas, and if you dont mind paying more. There is going to be screen accurate helmets coming . Only problem is they are going to be $500+ !

The helmet is ok, for the price its fine. But if you are into collecting replicas, and if you dont mind paying more. There is going to be screen accurate helmets coming . Only problem is they are going to be $500+ !

Well to be honest, 500 I find it quite expensive for a Helmet, I'll go for 200-300, but 500? I know it can be worth that much, but the material have to be some incredibly high quality one, not plastic, I wonder which one would they use.

Anyway, for 50 dollars I bought the helmet, I'm happy but it haven't arrived yet haha

Well to be honest, 500 I find it quite expensive for a Helmet, I'll go for 200-300, but 500? I know it can be worth that much, but the material have to be some incredibly high quality one, not plastic, I wonder which one would they use.
Well, they said they were going to make the helmets with the same material as the show used ones, same paints, same shades. They have access to the original show used helmets that they are going to study and re-create them exactly . They are wanting to do the new movie red helmet too but they dont have access to it as the helmet is touring for publicity appearances. Atleast we know they have the show used green that they have been working on for a few months. Really excited!

I am a purist and i would want the zyuranger ones where they do not have the latches on the side though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18056149_10158421138910562_4195587016978353289_o.jpg

Received yesterday the helmet, opened today and it was awesome, definitely worth buying for 55 bucks, I was about to buy it for 99, glad I waited :pray:

Very very sweet! Nice price too, considering that getting them custom ordered would run you around 300$

Back