S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Legacy stuff is fantastic. So much Jason stuff though. Always loved Tommy more, if only they had the Green Ranger or even the White Ranger helmet to go with Saba and the dagger. The Tommy communicator is nutty expensive now.

This Legacy stuff is fantastic. So much Jason stuff though. Always loved Tommy more, if only they had the Green Ranger or even the White Ranger helmet to go with Saba and the dagger. The Tommy communicator is nutty expensive now.

Jason > Tommy

How much is crazy expensive? The toys r us I was at a couple of weeks ago had shelves literally overflowing with Tommy communicators.

Adi Shankar is the showrunner for Netflix's upcoming animated Castlevania series. While speaking with Polygon about the video game adaptation, Shankar mentioned he's also cooking up a Power Rangers animated series. And it's not going to be kid friendly.

It's a complete retelling of the first three seasons. And it's going to be really ****ing dark. Darker than any other Power Rangers series.

https://www.cinemablend.com/television/1623469/a-super-violent-power-rangers-series-could-happen

I'll love a dark version of MMPR just for fun too. Reminds me of this short PR film, Adi Shankar was involved in it too. Imagine a Ranger gets killed every few episodes and they have to find a replacement.

I hope if this does actually happen that they take their cue from Kamen Rider Amazons because that show is perfect for an older audience.

Adi Shankar is the showrunner for Netflix's upcoming animated Castlevania series. While speaking with Polygon about the video game adaptation, Shankar mentioned he's also cooking up a Power Rangers animated series. And it's not going to be kid friendly.

It's a complete retelling of the first three seasons. And it's going to be really ****ing dark. Darker than any other Power Rangers series.

https://www.cinemablend.com/television/1623469/a-super-violent-power-rangers-series-could-happen

Do you think dark as in that short a few years ago that starred James Van Der Beak aka Dawson from Dawsons Creek ? Because I always thought that was a great alternate take on the universe with the original characters and it was pretty messed up.

As for the whole Jason - Tommy...... as a kid I thought the Green Ranger was cool and so was the Dragon Zord, but I also thought it was unfair that as soon as Tommy became the White Ranger Jason was just suddenly ok with passing on the leadership role. Admittedly it was to do with the pay dispute behind the scenes that lead to three of the main leaving, so I hope in the new movie and this new tv show if it gets up in the air that Jason remains the leader and an important part of the show.

Do you think dark as in that short a few years ago that starred James Van Der Beak aka Dawson from Dawsons Creek ? Because I always thought that was a great alternate take on the universe with the original characters and it was pretty messed up.

As for the whole Jason - Tommy...... as a kid I thought the Green Ranger was cool and so was the Dragon Zord, but I also thought it was unfair that as soon as Tommy became the White Ranger Jason was just suddenly ok with passing on the leadership role. Admittedly it was to do with the pay dispute behind the scenes that lead to three of the main leaving, so I hope in the new movie and this new tv show if it gets up in the air that Jason remains the leader and an important part of the show.

I always hated Jason just up and hands it over. It pisses me off even further now since I've come to really dislike JDF.

Just got MMPR/Zyuranger figuarts collection is completed! Took a chance and patiently bought all figures separately since 2014. Ended up paying less than $500 for all 7 rangers + the 3 extra versions (armor red&blk and tiger ranger). Now all I need is that SOC Megazord lol haha

Hopefully we get a Green/White helmet too

Absolutely, I'd love both.

Jason > Tommy

:lol I have this argument with my brother all the time.

How much is crazy expensive? The toys r us I was at a couple of weeks ago had shelves literally overflowing with Tommy communicators.

Amazon routinely has it for between $130-$150 whereas the standard is about $60. The TRUs around me never get this stuff, the local one doesn't even have much in the Power Rangers section let alone this stuff. What was the MSRP for the Tommy communicator in the first place?

so toy fair is here and as far as legacy zords they only announced the black titanus?
ahh man i wanted the shogun zord announcement!

As far as Legacy goes

B&G Titanus we knew about, They showed the entire Zeo team of legacy figures, they showed the legacy ninja coins, they showed the legacy movie coins, they showed the legacy movie 1:1 red ranger helmet, they showed the 5 " metallic " mmor legacy ranger figures that come with the power weapons.

Back