S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Umm, have you guys seen these? This toyline has just seems like a step backwards in everything.

Attachments

• ptru1-23539650enh-z6.jpg
    ptru1-23539650enh-z6.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 182
  • ptru1-23539650-alternate2-enh-z6.jpg
    ptru1-23539650-alternate2-enh-z6.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 182
Ugh, my very first action figures were the original Power Rangers "flip-head" figures. That was over 20 years ago and even they looked better, had better paint, better proportions, and more articulation than these. And for only $5 a piece.

Power.jpg

I had those Power Rangers flippers too, the gimmick and the articulation was pretty awesome for figures of the early 90s. I can't believe the crap we are getting for this new movie, they look like bad bootlegs and I keep hoping they release the real toys.

Call me crazy but i loved the flip heads from the 95 movie way better! Even with the glossy set up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really surprised, with as many great toys as there is out there, that Bandai (of all companies) can **** this thing up.

Ugh, my very first action figures were the original Power Rangers "flip-head" figures. That was over 20 years ago and even they looked better, had better paint, better proportions, and more articulation than these. And for only $5 a piece.

Power.jpg

They werent $5! Lol they were $3.99 😉

The entire movie toyline has been sub-par for Bandai. Sadly, even the Ninja Steel line (apart from the 5" figures)
seems to be taking a step backwards from the pretty stellar Dino Charge line.

Yep. Especially the zords... $19.99 for the extremely cheapo quality that's just hollow and have no real moving parts.

The entire movie toyline has been sub-par for Bandai. Sadly, even the Ninja Steel line (apart from the 5" figures)
seems to be taking a step backwards from the pretty stellar Dino Charge line.

I'm curious what's going on with them in terms of quality. It's seriously as if they're not even trying anymore.

They are insanely expensive, finally saw the whole setup but even the small line put me off, i saw those five foot mmpr figures and was ljke ewww no

I expected as much. They must have zero faith in the film if they felt the need to double dip them with putting them out as singles first.

I can't commit to any film bases figures since I got a bad feeling about the film.

Now this is very very very YMMV but i just bought the legacy power morpher from my local wal-mart for $7.42 i couldn't believe it. They had it in their clearance section with a was 10.97 now 7.00 yellow sticker on it.It did ring up at 49.99 but she charged the sticker price.

Now this is very very very YMMV but i just bought the legacy power morpher from my local wal-mart for $7.42 i couldn't believe it. They had it in their clearance section with a was 10.97 now 7.00 yellow sticker on it.It did ring up at 49.99 but she charged the sticker price.

Walmart clearance sales is the best time to buy toys, they inventory by upc so if a new toy is replacing an old one they will honor the "old" pricetag, i know the feeling! New tmnt sets have came out that way and trust me i went to the register to pay saw the price saw the discount and left, star wars is merch was gold for me including the black series, mainly for that reason they went half off on old inventory while the new rare black series are priced with the old tag!!! The only franchise they are strict are Lego everything else is free game

Back