S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
41cdbbe180a7a33aad062576f5d1485b.jpg

ad25b5d88a62f7af67e32bb92677e9c7.jpg

32ef60c812ff9ee41a57d106dcbaeb47.jpg

Are these personal pics? What's your in-person impression?

In-Person impression is it looks great with good lighting. You can tell it's a flat red because it's not painted, it's red plastic. The lighting gives it some shine, but a $5 clear gloss finish might do wonders.
Overall, it's a fantastic display piece for $100. A must buy if you're a MMPR fan.

In-Person impression is it looks great with good lighting. You can tell it's a flat red because it's not painted, it's red plastic. The lighting gives it some shine, but a $5 clear gloss finish might do wonders.
Overall, it's a fantastic display piece for $100. A must buy if you're a MMPR fan.

And I'd say the same about the sword. It looks plastic, but an easy black-wash would make it look like a high-end display piece. The blade doesn't look rubber at all.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Good to know! Thank you for the review. :rock

I think I'm sold. I agree with you, I'm tempted to do a gloss, but I'll leave as is. I'm not big into customizing things - especially items like this. I'm sure it would look fantastic though.

Not bad price for coins. StarLight Sudios had some nice MMPR coins but they are double the price of these legacy coins.

Not bad price for coins. StarLight Sudios had some nice MMPR coins but they are double the price of these legacy coins.

I think I'll end up going for these. I'm hoping they pop up in stores, so I'll prob wait a bit to PO.

Just watching on Power Ranger Talk that the Power coins set will come with a display box possibly.

CuFtPKiWIAArqFH.jpg

NYCC2016_Soul_of_Chogokin_Daizyujin_720.jpg

I've pre ordered it because i want to have a play with it, but i feel in megazord mode it looks pretty bad. The individual zords ( bar the tyranno legs ) are pretty damn nice. And Tank mode looks great. But combined as the megazord i feel it looks weak. Proportions look odd, big feet, skinny thighs, big chest, tiny head. huge back canons

How much articulation is the SoC going to have? Looks minimal, which is disappointing.

How much articulation is the SoC going to have? Looks minimal, which is disappointing.

It looks like it has plenty to me, more than any previous Megazords that were able to combine. It can finally bend it's elbows, knees, and even a little ankle articulation with the triceratops/sabretooth heads as feet. Only thing I don't think it will have is waist articulation.

It looks like it has plenty to me, more than any previous Megazords that were able to combine. It can finally bend it's elbows, knees, and even a little ankle articulation with the triceratops/sabretooth heads as feet. Only thing I don't think it will have is waist articulation.

Can it bend at the knee? Wasn't sure. Haven't seen any pics of that.

Can it bend at the knee? Wasn't sure. Haven't seen any pics of that.

I believe it will be able too, I've seen side shots of the knees and you can see the bendable knee joint, plus if you look at the tank mode you can see the knees are bent. Considering the SOC Voltron as full articulation, pretty much everywhere, even in the waist where you can actually pop the torso up to reveal a smaller ab section for waist tilt and bend, I think we're safe with the Megazord.

if you want to see how SOC hides it's articulation watch this video, examples of the articulation begin at at 6 mins

Hoping to find a Ninja Megazord by next week...trickling out slowly. I went to mine looking today and found they're in the regional warehouse to be delivered anytime. Keep your eyes open.

I used to be like oh noes I must have it, but more than ever I will wait for a price drop on the ninjazord...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to be like oh noes I must have it, but more than ever I will wait for a price drop on the ninjazord...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I hear ya. But I get suckered into the hype every time and plus, I don't need to worry about it selling out.

Yeah, I hear ya. But I get suckered into the hype every time and plus, I don't need to worry about it selling out.
Thats the way to be. People wait for price drops all the time and then end up missing out and moaning. People waited for Titanus to get a price drop and as a result bandai literally said its why were not getting Tor purely due to Toys R Us having to shift Titanus on sale. People were going to wait for a price reduction on the SOC Daizyujin or atleast an in hand review, its already sold out on amazon and its not out till June next year.. You cant hang around if you want to be safe.

I believe it will be able too, I've seen side shots of the knees and you can see the bendable knee joint, plus if you look at the tank mode you can see the knees are bent. Considering the SOC Voltron as full articulation, pretty much everywhere, even in the waist where you can actually pop the torso up to reveal a smaller ab section for waist tilt and bend, I think we're safe with the Megazord.

if you want to see how SOC hides it's articulation watch this video, examples of the articulation begin at at 6 mins

Ya, I know that SoC is good at hiding articulation, which is why I'm disappointed that we haven't seen the Megazord with anything. It seems really brick-like. I'd expect knee, hip, etc for the price tag.

Back