S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I already got those sets of coins, I'll pass on these.

I just got my regular communicator in from Amazon about an hour ago. That's a Christmas present from my fiance, so it's got to be stored away until then. I got the green version a few months ago.

Since I already got those sets of coins, I'll pass on these.

I just got my regular communicator in from Amazon about an hour ago. That's a Christmas present from my fiance, so it's got to be stored away until then. I got the green version a few months ago.

You like the Coms? I got both too. A little pricey, but still acceptable.

You like the Coms? I got both too. A little pricey, but still acceptable.

Yeah I do, I just hate this double taped **** you get from Toys R Us since all the distributors get their stuff from them. I might replace the Green one since it has a few minor scratches.

I bought felt watch display stands for them off Amazon.

Yeah I do, I just hate this double taped **** you get from Toys R Us since all the distributors get their stuff from them. I might replace the Green one since it has a few minor scratches.

I bought felt watch display stands for them off Amazon.

Link for the stands? And do you like them?

I need to get a stand for them - and eventually, I'd like to get something for the Dagger and Morpher to display them better because right now, I just set them on the shelf - which sucks.

I like the black as opposed to a cheapy plastic look. Makes it look a bit more classy.

Do the Coms fit on it well though?

All three of them have been laying in my closet for quite some time now. When the Legacy Red Ranger sword comes out, that's going to get displayed on the wall probably.

I got a place for the helmet on top of one of my cabinets thankfully.

I like the black as opposed to a cheapy plastic look. Makes it look a bit more classy.

Do the Coms fit on it well though?

Yeah I only got the Green on one of them now, but yeah they fit snug. They're not like heavy duty, but I wouldn't want something tough that could end up scratching the chrome. Velvet is perfect.

Alright. I think you sold me. Thanks! :rock

Let me know if you get a lead on how to display the others. :rock

And the sword will be awesome on the wall.

I will. It's been on the back burner for me for a few years now since getting the dagger and everything else. I'll probably get a multi tiered Katana stand and mod some soft foam on it with what would come into contact with them directly.

I will. It's been on the back burner for me for a few years now since getting the dagger and everything else. I'll probably get a multi tiered Katana stand and mod some soft foam on it with what would come into contact with them directly.

See, I can't think outside the box like that. You be the 'guinea pig' and let me know. :lol I'll follow suit, but I'll give you the cred.

See, I can't think outside the box like that. You be the 'guinea pig' and let me know. :lol I'll follow suit, but I'll give you the cred.

Probably after the holidays, I'm going to start. My girl has been pestering me to get on it, but I've put it off. She's the one that bought me those three, as well as some other Legacy stuff.

Probably after the holidays, I'm going to start. My girl has been pestering me to get on it, but I've put it off. She's the one that bought me those three, as well as some other Legacy stuff.

She's a keeper.

My girl has supported my man-cave. She's pretty darn understanding with some of the craziness I bring home. She's not afraid to question me on occasion, but understandable at times - especially with all of the crap I bring home. :lol

She's a keeper.

My girl has supported my man-cave. She's pretty darn understanding with some of the craziness I bring home. She's not afraid to question me on occasion, but understandable at times - especially with all of the crap I bring home. :lol

It's good to be with someone who gets it. She's as much a fan of MMPR as I am. She hates any 80s or 90s redos but she didn't mind the teaser.

It's good to be with someone who gets it. She's as much a fan of MMPR as I am. She hates any 80s or 90s redos but she didn't mind the teaser.

Mine is DEF NOT a MMPR fan. :lol (She thought the new movie trailer was stupid). BUT she def supports my purchasing decisions....most of the time.

The Thunderzord was a tough pill for her to swallow. She was like....'you paid how much???'

In my defense, I tell her 'you started all of this because you bought me my first one.' :lol (She bought me the original Megazord re-release from 2010.) So I can just blame her for this.

Back