S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats the way to be. People wait for price drops all the time and then end up missing out and moaning. People waited for Titanus to get a price drop and as a result bandai literally said its why were not getting Tor purely due to Toys R Us having to shift Titanus on sale. People were going to wait for a price reduction on the SOC Daizyujin or atleast an in hand review, its already sold out on amazon and its not out till June next year.. You cant hang around if you want to be safe.

Agreed and agreed. :lecture :rock

I go titanus for $99 (TRu). Dragonzord for $58(TRU). Falconzord for $48(TRU). Thundermegazord for $66 (amazon flash sale), and original megazord (eBay) for regular value. I have no issue waiting for these things.

Yeah but its the lamest thing in the world when somebody gets a figure 9 months after its been released and brags about how much they got it for on sale.

Yeah but its the lamest thing in the world when somebody gets a figure 9 months after its been released and brags about how much they got it for on sale.

Could not disagree more. I think it's fine for someone to get it early but just as fine if someone gets excited to snag a good deal. People getting things on sale is a good thing. Are we seriously going to argue something like people discussing getting good deals?

Last edited:
Actually it's all about knowing when TRU does it flash sales, the technodrome from mega blocks was released early september for 249$ and I've been wanting to get but didn't want to fork over for cash so I used their lay away, then like in two weeks they had a sale on all their TMNT merch which included the technodrome, I had to cancel my lay away got my refund for my deposit back, and end up buying it for the new price of 164.99, that weekend later it went back up, I became friends with the store manager who keeps me in loop now since they lost my lay away, LOL, I'm not waiting that long to get the ninjazord, I'm just waiting for them to normalize their inventory once it shows up. There's some stuff I get right away and some stuff worth waiting for, but right now everything legacy's been on stock recently at scary prices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I usually wait things out to save money. We're buying/collecting these things for the long haul and not for the first month it is released.
If you have it on display for 15 years and I have it on display for 14 years and 3 months, does it really make a difference? I'll save the money and have the larger collection.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I usually wait things out to save money. We're buying/collecting these things for the long haul and not for the first month it is released.
If you have it on display for 15 years and I have it on display for 14 years and 3 months, does it really make a difference? I'll save the money and have the larger collection.

Agreed. Nothing braggadocious about it. Saving money is good.

The site got it in too. I may order it Friday.

EDIT: Nevermind, I forgot I ordered it on BBTS. At least with that, the box won't be destroyed.

Does anyone know where to buy some 1/6 scale MMPR accessories?

Man I got some totally destroyed zords on multiple occasions. I hate buying from TRU online as a result.

I had to return multiple things ordered from the site. They always come double taped, which I assume meant it was previously opened.

Does anyone know where to buy some 1/6 scale MMPR accessories?

There is none.

Yeah, I was hoping somebody knew a page on Shapeways or something like that.

If there ain't anything on that, there's definitely none. I know you'd probably want classic suits and stuff, but I imagine we'll get Hot Toys from the new film.

If there ain't anything on that, there's definitely none. I know you'd probably want classic suits and stuff, but I imagine we'll get Hot Toys from the new film.

Yeah I was thinking of trying out some customs on the originals.

Back