S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a Toys R Us exclusive. It's still on the Canadian site and I believe they do ship internationally.

I may have to just go with them. I assume the box and everything would be the same as the US release?

BTW, I still haven't heard anything from Bandai after I called. I think I recall someone said they called and they up and got the replacement parts out of nowhere?

I may have to just go with them. I assume the box and everything would be the same as the US release?

BTW, I still haven't heard anything from Bandai after I called. I think I recall someone said they called and they up and got the replacement parts out of nowhere?

The packaging for the communitacor should be the same. It has English french and Spanish on it so all the various languages are covered.

i got my legacy thunder megazord this feb. it is still unopened. is it the the defective one? got it from toys r us store in ebay

my item number is 97132215, is this the safe one with no issues??

saw this post as well
www.reddit.com/r/powerrangers/comments/4fbo6o/changes_to_the_legacy_thunder_megazordto_prevent/

I think the updated one ends in with numbers 16 if I'm not mistaken, I recently ordered one from tru with it ending in 15 like yours, but I'm going to have to check when it arrives

Will anyone be going to SDCC this year? Was hoping to get one of these communicators and the Boom Studios Armored Black Ranger comic variant ($25).

I'll cover costs plus shipping and for your time.

Cn2_GjFUMAAhSZK.jpg
Cn2_L2iVMAAgITp.jpg

Some stuff from SDCC '16

ughhh nowhere in the UK sells the Tommy ones and the foreign sites dont offer shipping to the UK

Back