S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd signed up for notifications for in stock communicators and I didn't get the email until like 3 hours after I ordered it :lol

New Megazord coming!!

Cn6XO1TUIAEcYnQ.jpg
Cn6XO4AUEAEt776.jpg

I NEED THAT!! THAT'S THE JAKKS ONE?!?!

A little shorter than I was hoping, but it's also 10$ less! :rock

Might be available. But I dunno, it sold out in a couple days the first time. I'd jump on it ASAP since not every store is eligible to carry it.

Thanks! Yeah, I guess I need to order. I want to get another TMZ first tho, and then onto the communicators.....AHHHHH!!! Too much.

I seriously might call it quits at the communicators. The Ninja Zords aren't my thing, but I may have to take the plunge because how can I love the Falconzord but not have his buddies!?

For those interested I stopped by my target just now and found the new legacy power rangers. They had one of each ranger (mmpr red, ns red, ns blue, ns yellow) and two of the mmpr green they were priced at $19.99 each.

Goddamn it. I should wait for these things to get cheapened.

I got the Tommy communicator. It's nice, but it had some scratches on it so I ordered another and I'm sending back the bad one.

Thunder megazord is back to regular prices

( ^ sdcc didnt have the legacy helmet )

We are getting the Legacy Dragonzord re-released regular color scheme in just over a week at A1toys

Its been released £20 more than it initially cost (£80) but it beats the aftermarket costs by about £100 so cant really complain! Not to mention the box can potentially be the new shiny label style.

Back