S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you get a call back? I left a voicemail for the one number and got nothing. Although I saw a newer number on rangerboard about it.

The lean is gone!!! Color me impressed!!

Really surprised how well this helps. Mine is perfect now!

Did you get a call back? I left a voicemail for the one number and got nothing. Although I saw a newer number on rangerboard about it.

They called me a few weeks back after I called them first though - I emailed them, got a reply saying to call them with my info.

I have seen reviews though of people saying they just left a voicemail and it appeared in the mail, weeks later - no call back, etc.

Is there any chance they're going to re-release Tommys morpher and Dragon Dagger? I missed out out on the initial release and they're pricey now!

they re released the dagger in the uk and it was on sale at A1 toys until yesterday 20% off

But i dont know about elsewhere, i wouldnt be surprised if we saw a re-release of the green ranger morpher

I can't get either for less than $200, though that's with shipping to Canada and the US exchange rate.

they re released the dagger in the uk and it was on sale at A1 toys until yesterday 20% off

But i dont know about elsewhere, i wouldnt be surprised if we saw a re-release of the green ranger morpher

Damn, 20% off would have been nice. Going to have to keep an eye out for a sale and hope the morpher is getting a re-release.

I really should of bought the communicator when I had the chance. I'm not paying $150 on ****ing eBay.

SDCC Communicator! IMG_20160707_115914.jpg

Its literally just a box swap. The toy itself is the same. And i actually prefer the original box

edit : apologies ! apparently some new sounds.

Last edited:
Back