S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
arrrrghghgh, can't believe I missed this post about the thundermegazord. I want one sooooo bad. Here ye, here ye, if that thing gets marked down for 100 bucks or less again, Please PM me. EVerytime I see it at toyrus(which is frequently. My 3 year old begs me to take him there a lot since it's pretty close to our home), I almost put it on layaway but stop myself due to all my hot toys preorders.

Anybody find any of the Legacy 6.5 in figures in stores yet :dunno

I heard they been showing up at targets

arrrrghghgh, can't believe I missed this post about the thundermegazord. I want one sooooo bad. Here ye, here ye, if that thing gets marked down for 100 bucks or less again, Please PM me. EVerytime I see it at toyrus(which is frequently. My 3 year old begs me to take him there a lot since it's pretty close to our home), I almost put it on layaway but stop myself due to all my hot toys preorders.

Tell me about it. Thunder Megazord is $250 here in Canada so getting it for $66 even after the exchange rate and shipping would have been a significant savings.

qtdE8vN.jpg

Paint wise its sweet. It looks " dull " in pictures because its PVC and not shiney like the plastic toys. Also because PVC doesnt reflect light alot of the details and shapes on the figure arent as pronounced. But in person it is sweet. It isnt technically worth the price, but the price is what it is and if you do have the money spare id never discourage anybody from buying it. Id of rather paid less, but the price is what it is and i dont for one second feel cheated. Hands down it is the best looking Daizyujin and i really dont see how there could be a better looking one in the future unless somebody just took this and useda gundam pen to highlight all the lines and curves.

Didn't know Steve Cardenas was in town!!! I could have brought over all my red ranger merch!
9af988d9cd7c0ec0aff68dee1840ca77.jpg

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Back