S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really a cool pic as im not happy with it, but for the last 2 hours ive been trying arrangements of all of the Ameritoku figures together (not counting shaider as i have a very low desire to get it ) so i figured id take a picture.

DSCF3187_zpssy16ygb9.jpg

But ill probably seperate them back to just a ranger display and then the others.

Not really a cool pic as im not happy with it, but for the last 2 hours ive been trying arrangements of all of the Ameritoku figures together (not counting shaider as i have a very low desire to get it ) so i figured id take a picture.

DSCF3187_zpssy16ygb9.jpg

But ill probably seperate them back to just a ranger display and then the others.

Looks cool bro, plan on having a similar set up in the future

I got the Blade Blaster this past Tuesday. It's great and all, but I expected more diecast parts and more weight to it. Aside from that, it's a nice piece but I would advise waiting on a discount because it's not worth full price IMO.

:lol Saba is like holding a shotgun, so definitely not him. I like the Blade Blaster the best of the three, since I love it's blade snap out gimmick.

There is a chance we might see some early pop-ups of the Thunder Megazord Late Jan. Then Falconzord probably mid Feb, early March. Artisan Dino Buckler at the end of March/early april then June for the other movie morphers

They are my fave, as soon as the Legacy line became clear it was actually going to be a line and not just the First Zords and morpher i instantly went to having the Ninja Megafalconzord and Shogun Megazord in my head.

ninja-megafalconzord.jpg

fa5a4613-3bcf-4843-8cd0-639b7051301b.jpg

Id expect a Black and Gold Dragonzord first, gives them chance to release another Zord between the release of Thunder Megazord and tooling up for Tor. If they do indeed do Tor. Theres also the communicators but nobody knows when in the year they will be released.

Back