S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone ever get the Green ranger statue they made? It looks pretty nice even if a bit pricey. The red ranger statue looked cool as well, I wonder if it will ever see the light of day...

tumblr_n98cqhb5MO1ty9cllo1_1280.jpg

I had 2 of the green statue, its... not very good. Bodily proportions are off and the head is a bit misshapen. Eventhough the figure has visible joints it actually has better bodyly proportions. The statue is ok if you can get it for cheap enough, it is a slight bit smaller in scale than the figures. Something about the stance too, i couldnt find any angles to display it from that made it look natural. Its not something id really say is a must have,

My girl ordered me the blaster for Christmas and it's coming Friday. So she's got me Saba, Tigerzord and the Blaster among other stuff for Christmas.

You'l have fun with them. But i think Saba is the real show stealer. Theres nothing wrong with the Blade Blaster, but saba feels like you are holding the real thing in hand. Nice big handle to grip on to. it just feels awesome. Tigerzord is awesome too, but its felt a bit boring for a few months now as its awaiting the thunder megazord that will be out in 2 months or so. ( Id also reccomend the white ranger movie morpher if you can pick one up cheap enough, which you should be able to. its pretty awesome IMO visually on display. not to mention with the other movie morphers coming out people are gonna wanna snap up the white version )

Are you getting the artisan Dino Buckler or staying to strictly power rangers merch?

They went up for order quite a while ago, but all pre orders sold out instantly. It might be quite hard to get ahold of but it is pretty expensive. Much more so than the regular morphers.

Then theres also the possible Dragonzord repaint that we may be getting, but is as of yet unconfirmed. For the last 2 days its been up in the air since an image appeared on a site somewhere.

Need to milk the item molds while they can before they move on to other series!

No sign of th Speilban and Metalder figuarts though. They are all thats needed to round off the golden era of ameritoku. We have all the masked rider figures ( The car was released last week ). The beetleborgs and all the mmprs!

Eh... I can probably live without them. I've never seen Zyuranger bar a few clips, so I won't lose sleep over it. But, I would like the Crystal. And real inside merch from MMPR would be bought by me.

I really, REALLY hope they start doing the rest of the MMPR weapons... especially Jason's sword.

Buy another figuarts green and red ranger. And then give the shield to the Red Ranger so you have the " gung ho " Green and red rangers!

I just saw a bunch of Legacy power blasters today, and I was tempted. But I didn't see a price tag, and I'm wondering if these are hard to come by? I still see Saba's on the shelf, so maybe the role playing gear isn't all that special?

I just saw a bunch of Legacy power blasters today, and I was tempted. But I didn't see a price tag, and I'm wondering if these are hard to come by? I still see Saba's on the shelf, so maybe the role playing gear isn't all that special?

They are $79.99. My store has one left from the four that was on the shelf. If it's still there, I"ll buy it with the 15% off coupon.

They are $79.99. My store has one left from the four that was on the shelf. If it's still there, I"ll buy it with the 15% off coupon.

If you're in the Bay Area, what's your store? I only know of Tanforan having a mini TRU, but I've never been inside and don't know what all they carry. But other than that, I only know of the couple of stores in the East Bay (Pinole is where I saw 5 today, and there's one near Southland mall that I haven't been to in a long while) and one in Marin (which usually has a good stock of stuff since no one ever heads out to it)...

Maybe. But that's no guarantee its not going to look like the old figs

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Figuarts fully intend to do figures from the movie. If not they atleast plan to release more power ranger figures when the movie is coming out/is out ect. The general response when reps are asked if we are getting any more PR figuarts is pretty much geared around waiting for the new movie to come.

Toy's R us have a " buy 1, get 1 40% off " deal going on and the power rangers legacy items are part of the deal. Its worth while to buy 2 items, and sell the 2nd item full price on ebay or whatever so your initial purchase is %40 off.

... i had a bit of trouble during checkout though on the website and as a result i ordered multiple items i didnt intend to. ( went to confirm payment after putting in credit card details, it was sat processing for minutes and didnt change, same thing happened again when i tried 6 hours later ). And i didnt know until before when i got 2 shipping emails saying they had been sent. So be aware if you do use the website. But it could of just totally been on my end.

MMPR movie has been delayed to March 2017. So that likely adds a few months on to anything we might get from bluefin who intend to cash in on the movie by timing new Ranger figures around it

Back