S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its only $250 on stupid ebay, because its no longer available at TRU or other toy stores. The Legacy Megazord was going for $350 on ebay after it sold out...
Titanus actually sold for about $120 for 6 months at Tru. then price went up to about 140.

Its only $250 on stupid ebay, because its no longer available at TRU or other toy stores.
Of course. This " nobody is willing to pay $200 for a toy, so it was reduced " argument isnt really valid when people are willing to pay more than the release price. This is the difference between items going up in price on the 2ndary market and them going below retail price.
Titanus actually sold for about $120 for 6 months at Tru. then price went up to about 140.
American prices are cheapest in the world though. In the UK they were sold at what works out around $230 and then they were reduced by $50 and 1 week later they were gone. Theve never been for sale again since.

The same will happen with the Thunder Megazord. On sale for retail for awhile, then there may be a quick drop in price, then the after market will kick in.

12605280_1016768731715064_4887978450247696060_o.jpg

12540765_1016768798381724_7729904774151905382_n.jpg

1917603_1016768821715055_1943225490511804527_n.jpg

Im super happy with how it turned out. It doesnt look " suit accurate " but of course it isnt going to if all 5 zords need to transform. This is what ive wanted ever since turning an adult, and buying adult collectibles. I endorse the price on this, because look around on what forum we are on. $1,600 statues, $300 base line Hot Toy figures. $200 for a toy that IMO is alot more value for money than the standard hot toys figure is a great great thing.

Theres a few nit picks, but nothing you cant think of an excuse for.

The hinge was there in the show, watch them summoning the zords and when Tommy summons the falconzord the shot they use usually has the wings flapping freely with the hinge being used

tommy-summons-the-falcon-zord-o.gif

If anyone is interested in buying original (from the 90's; not legacy) power rangers toys, send me a PM. All are used (and I might even have the box for some), but I have pretty much every PR toy that ever came out in the 90's. And I was OCD when I was a kid, so I took care of them, and would only let people who washed their hands touch my PR toys (lol) so they are in pretty good condition for being used. Send me a PM of what you are looking for and there's a good chance I have it.

The hinge was there in the show, watch them summoning the zords and when Tommy summons the falconzord the shot they use usually has the wings flapping freely with the hinge being used

tommy-summons-the-falcon-zord-o.gif

Oh yeah, now I remember. My mistake.

Oh my goodness, now I have faith in seeing a future ninja megazord

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

You american folk might wanna visit your local toy stores over the next few days, Thunder Megazord has started to be spotted for sale

I am so hyped for this. I need to get another B&W Megazord and a Tigerzord, but Thunderzords are next!!!! So, so pumped.

$200 dollars, Bandai can keep it, its overpriced...
On a forum where its got $300+ hot toy figures that 95% of are a basic truetype body with some fancy tailored outfit on it and a headsculpt $200 reallllly by comparison isnt that much. Given its actually way bigger than most hot toys, given all of its transformation points is more articulated ect

Back