S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12484760_1012892668769337_8714642544595855382_o.jpg

i love how as a homage that box is a wide one like the original (eventhough they arent trying to replicate the cover art )

I think the UK are getting it first

Looks excellent. They really nailed the Red Dragonzord. I always loved how stylistic and classy the Thunderzords looked.

It all looks incredibly sculpted and detailed. I know some people are turning their nose up at the price, but if it was up to the people wanting to pay $80 we wouldnt be getting what we are getting in terms of quality and detail.

I cant even find any at retail, they were incredibly scarce here. Theres some on ebay international at inflated prices but its way over reasonable

Holy **** that looks great. I always loved this Megazord combo. I just wish the Dragonzord was part of it too.

I just wish his arms were able to be made slightly longer.

I love the Megatigerzord too, about 13 Years ago i spent big money on the Dairenoh and Won Tiger from Japan and i combined it in to the Megatigerzord display for a few years and loved it. I bought a 2nd Tigerzord earlier today, and i plan on buying 2 Thunder Megazords. Ill only keep 1 of each long term but id like to be able to have Megatigerzord and Thunder Megazord Side by side. Just have a good little play around with them

So Far all the Pre-orders are $200 + (& it ships in Feb)
That's a lot compared to $59-$79 that the first gen went for..
It is bigger, I think $120 would be fair..
I can see them dropping the price like they did for the titanus, when it wouldn't sell for $200..

1.jpg

People mistook Titanus getting a price reduction on TRU as it not selling at that price. Its not true, it was a success and now you are lucky to get on for under $250 on ebay. And im not talking about auctions that linger there for that price, i saw one on ebay for 30 minutes last night get snapped up.

Back