S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to pick Saba and Tigerzord in the next week or so I'm thinking.

The 20 dollar off sale for Saba ends tomorrow (the 25th). Just an FYI.

Also, I found the Bandai, triangular boxed, Green, White, and armored Red Ranger at TRU today. Didn't buy them because I have the Figuarts versions. They look very good for what they are though.

quick someone whats the difference between the japanes MMPR figuarts and the US release ones aside from box?
If its pink you mean Wolvie then none; only red, green and white have extras which only correspond to Akibaranger, well apart from yellow who is a male mold in Japan.

Hope that helps and I wasnt too late man!

Yellow Japanese one is a guy not a female body
Red and green Japanese ones come with star spangled belt and color
the Blue,white, pink and black are the same.

though if your looking for a US pink I have one for sale, same with the asian red and green. :)

The 20 dollar off sale for Saba ends tomorrow (the 25th). Just an FYI.

Also, I found the Bandai, triangular boxed, Green, White, and armored Red Ranger at TRU today. Didn't buy them because I have the Figuarts versions. They look very good for what they are though.

I know! I've got to make a decision quick!

Get them, they are a totally different league than the sh figuarts

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Get them, they are a totally different league than the sh figuarts

Did.......did you really just say that?

Nothing beats figuarts. BoA outdid themselves, sure, but I have those figures, they are basic run of the mill American toys, figuarts are way above any of that.

yeah I'm not trying to flame but you'd have a terribly hard time selling Bandai's figs over what Figuarts puts out for Rangers. outside of a 1:6 scale Ranger, there's no other figures that are out or will be made that top that SHF did.

If its pink you mean Wolvie then none; only red, green and white have extras which only correspond to Akibaranger, well apart from yellow who is a male mold in Japan.

Hope that helps and I wasnt too late man!

Yellow Japanese one is a guy not a female body
Red and green Japanese ones come with star spangled belt and color
the Blue,white, pink and black are the same.

though if your looking for a US pink I have one for sale, same with the asian red and green. :)

Thanks guys

Hey Deano got ONE :).....$63 shipped Hurrraayyyy!!!! Not from thielmj tho

Totally different toys, but let's be honest, I love them both.

I Just hate how overpriced they are, I mean 16.99 jeez

Finally completed the team, scored pink for $63 shipped whoooo hoooo
a60aa580ba94d9135a7612e5f62372fb.jpg

Back