S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Other news:

Rumor is (And based on some speculation over at RangerBoard) that ONE of the SDCC exclusives will be.....

GOLD Saba.

wolvie, you interested in Round 2 of SDCC Legacy Hunt? :lol

*payment sent* j/k

Haha, yeah my buddy sent me a silhouette of what looks like the exclusives and yea it looks like a gold saba. Ill def be trying again bro lol

Oh, dang. Then this is a no brainer. :rock

This was my first Legacy piece (I think it was the first in the line too.) But yeah, awesome, awesome, awesome piece.

Yesssir!! I have The green and white morpher so now this is a must!!!

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

I was wondering if anyone here knows if the Red ranger figuarts zero is ever going to come out? I haven't seen any news about it.

Tbh i fully expected it to be an exclusive of some sort. It just didnt seem like something many people would gravitate to.

I wouldnt get your hopes up. It seems the green ranger one bombed pretty hard. red was probably cancelled tbh.

Well if they would made Gree Ranger like the actual guy in the suit and not over muscled butt and groin i think it would of done alot better...

anyone have the gold plated green/white morpher or dragon dagger? Are they cool enough to buy?

anyone have the gold plated green/white morpher or dragon dagger? Are they cool enough to buy?
While I dont have them, from reviews the morpher looks really nice, but the dagger is kind of tacky. Neither have any new features either, its literally just gold plate on the metal parts.

That that saba already has metal that I think is painted gold it may come off even worse, or they might just gold plate those parts and make it shinier [emoji14]

Black Megazord as an online exclusive? but TRU website sucks at keeping inventory...

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Anybody else here get these?

DSCF1978_zpsxrn8kaic.jpg

I got G-stag and Reddle this morning and Reddle is my favorite of the 4. I dont know why, she was always my favorite design in the show too.

Back