S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have a clue if the black and gold MegaZord is being released?

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Got to meet Bulk and Skull today. Really awesome guys. Narvy actually has a PhD too. Panel was fun and they were genuinely interested in talking with people. I was talking research with Narvy and then Schrier asked my wife if she and my daughter wanted to go get drinks haha.

Last edited:
IMG_20150523_145138845~2.jpg

Fun guys!

Last edited:
Other news:

Rumor is (And based on some speculation over at RangerBoard) that ONE of the SDCC exclusives will be.....

GOLD Saba.

wolvie, you interested in Round 2 of SDCC Legacy Hunt? :lol

*payment sent* j/k

Ropen, did you get one before or no?

I started buying legacy stuff after this came out so I missed out on it, I almost bought I for 120 bucks but figured it wasn't that important. I feel that it is a great opportunity for me [emoji7][emoji7]

I started buying legacy stuff after this came out so I missed out on it, I almost bought I for 120 bucks but figured it wasn't that important. I feel that it is a great opportunity for me [emoji7][emoji7]

Oh, dang. Then this is a no brainer. :rock

This was my first Legacy piece (I think it was the first in the line too.) But yeah, awesome, awesome, awesome piece.

Back