S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't think tigerzord would be better than the dragonzord. I love that fig. Can't wait to get tigerzord tho. I'm still bitter about paying $200 for titanus so I'm going to wait for a while. I have the say that the megazord is my least favorite of the four based on articulation.

I thought you had Tigerzord??

Oh, yeah, once you get it in-hand, I think it'll surprise you. Everyone has an opinion of course, but I love this thing. Especially the two modes for display.

I normally buy two, one to unbox and one sealed, but just got one for the moment. And that's solely because of price. I'm right there with you. The Titanus thing burned me a bit too. I paid $120-$140ish and even THAT was too much. :lol I mean at the end of the day, it was worth it, but definitely could have waited and timed it better.

I'll go for Saba when it hits $70ish...if it does. And if that doesn't that, I'll settle for $80.

Oh man I want a legacy movie falcon so bad. Amazon did have tigerzord for $63 no tax and free shipping the other day. I just about bought it but want to wait a little longer. Saba was cheaper too but went back up.

Oh man I want a legacy movie falcon so bad. Amazon did have tigerzord for $63 no tax and free shipping the other day. I just about bought it but want to wait a little longer. Saba was cheaper too but went back up.
Those are great deals bro, doubt you'll find it for any cheaper
Still keeping an eye out man!
Thanks brotha, much appreciated

Yeah I thought about jumping on Saba but just couldn't do it yet. I'm betting tigerzord goes down to $49 this fall. Saba MAY go down to $75 later.

Anyone have a 1:1 scale power ranger helmet? I'm thinking on getting one. May have to get Green ranger.

Yeah I thought about jumping on Saba but just couldn't do it yet. I'm betting tigerzord goes down to $49 this fall. Saba MAY go down to $75 later.

Anyone have a 1:1 scale power ranger helmet? I'm thinking on getting one. May have to get Green ranger.

You think $49 for Tigerzord???? WOW!!! I hope so because I'll bite again at that price.

None of the other legacy stuff ever went down much, what makes you think tigerzord will?

None of the other legacy stuff ever went down much, what makes you think tigerzord will?

Dragonzord went down to $49 last fall. Titatnus started at $200 (I unfortunately paid full price for this) and ended up $99 last fall as well. I bought the legacy dragon dagger for $59 last year on Amazon. I'm not saying I have proof that they will drop the prices lower again, but history is on our side. One guy got the megazord for $20 a couple of years ago when TRU was trying to liquidate their stock.

So I guess I'm still bitter about Titanus and will keep holding my breath until they drop the price. History shows that these things drop in price after being on the market for a while.

You think $49 for Tigerzord???? WOW!!! I hope so because I'll bite again at that price.

Since the dragonzord dropped to $49 last fall, I imagine this one will too. I bought multiples of each when they dropped that low (bought 3 titanus figs at $99 per last year lol).

and if you guys haven't purchased the Bandai Tamashii Nations Super Robot Chogokin Megazord, I highly, highly recommend it to go with your figuarts ranger collection. I absolutely love it. too many cool poses. Just wish the sabertooth teeth were diecast as well.

Do you guys think Legacy Thunder Megazord is coming out soon? I have the original one, both the red dragon and the other 4 (separate boxes) and I'm contemplating selling that one because they're very hard to find and the value must be really high right now..

Do you guys think Legacy Thunder Megazord is coming out soon? I have the original one, both the red dragon and the other 4 (separate boxes) and I'm contemplating selling that one because they're very hard to find and the value must be really high right now..

I think there will be 3 announcements this year at con:

-legacy power blaster with diecast parts
-sh figuarts exclusive green power ranger without gold shield
-legacy thunderzords coming in summer 2016

I think there will be 3 announcements this year at con:

-legacy power blaster with diecast parts
-sh figuarts exclusive green power ranger without gold shield
-legacy thunderzords coming in summer 2016

Thanks for that information Shawpaw :hi5:

So you feel now is a good time to strike the iron while it's hot? I'm not sure when the next big convention is, but time flies and I feel like it might be next month or two.

Thanks for that information Shawpaw :hi5:

So you feel now is a good time to strike the iron while it's hot? I'm not sure when the next big convention is, but time flies and I feel like it might be next month or two.

No prob! At least that's what I've researched and have seen talked about on other forums, etc. I think I'd be most excited with the legacy power blaster as I wished I still had mine from when I was a kid. I loved that thing.

Oh and we will be getting a new line of rangers from figuarts. I hope it's Zeo but am not sure what it will be.

No prob! At least that's what I've researched and have seen talked about on other forums, etc. I think I'd be most excited with the legacy power blaster as I wished I still had mine from when I was a kid. I loved that thing.

Oh and we will be getting a new line of rangers from figuarts. I hope it's Zeo but am not sure what it will be.

That was the first time they really changed their costumes, unless you're counting their ninja garb, but yeah, that's a possibility.

I wonder if they will release their weapons (sword, bow, lance, dagger, axe) in 1:1, haha, that'd be cool too, but I remember that blaster they seldom used, never owned it but it would be cool to have, especially if cosplaying so you have something for the holster.

Back