S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am also selling my complete Mighty Morphin Power Rangers SH Figuarts Line SH Figuarts Complete Mighty Morphin Power Rangers White Green Pink Blue Red Set | eBay If interest PM me and maybe we might be able to work something out.

That's a nice collection. If I had any extra funds I'd be all over that. Good luck. With your sale

Good to know thanks for the info bro

No problem man. I'm sure other places will start offering here soon.

Do you think my asking price is fair?
Considering what some of the rangers are going for, I'd say that is a fair price. The pricing on the green and white ranger keep fluctuating, so it's a little tricky.

My main problem is that you are selling them as a lot. I think that you will have a better chance at selling these figures if you split them up. Nine out of the ten collectors are already going to have some of, if not most of the rangers already. I also understand the risk of splitting them up, so that's ultimately the decision you have to live with.

This is why I don't buy my figures with the intention(or smallest possibility) of selling in the future. It's just not worth it and would totally ruin collecting for me.

Considering what some of the rangers are going for, I'd say that is a fair price. The pricing on the green and white ranger keep fluctuating, so it's a little tricky.

My main problem is that you are selling them as a lot. I think that you will have a better chance at selling these figures if you split them up. Nine out of the ten collectors are already going to have some of, if not most of the rangers already. I also understand the risk of splitting them up, so that's ultimately the decision you have to live with.

This is why I don't buy my figures with the intention(or smallest possibility) of selling in the future. It's just not worth it and would totally ruin collecting for me.

Only reason that I am selling this is because my credit card debt has gotten so bad that I have to make some really tough decisions about my collection.

Do you think my asking price is fair?

I think the figuarts auction is fair since ebay charges an arm and leg for fees then paypal fees. Because Green, White, and Pink are about half of what you're asking right now lol and now's the time to get that kind of price because it's very possible that they rerelease some of them this year which of course will drop the price. The Legacy auction you listed I thought was a little high but you sell for what you want out of them.

It took forever for it to be in stock at my Toysrus, which is why I ordered it online. It should show up eventually.

How many people have actually found the movie white morpher at TRU?

It still illudes me.

They've been in stock at my TRU for a while. But TRU distribution sucks so it's no surprise you haven't seen any. I still haven't seen any of the wave 2 figures from the Legacy figure line. I've had to scower the 4 corners of the globe to get the ones I needed. Jist missing Blue.

Glad to know the Megazord is getting reissued! Hopefully they sneak in minor improvements for the figure

I wish they would but unlikely.

Pretty doubtful. Get rid of the loose knee joints and goddamn stickers.

The stickers..... If they actually do change anything however unlikely I want it to be this. Get rid of the damn stickers

I wish they would but unlikely.

The stickers..... If they actually do change anything however unlikely I want it to be this. Get rid of the damn stickers

I wish they changed the color of the head of the mammoth zord to a darker black at least too!! It always bothered me...

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

I wish they changed the color of the head of the mammoth zord to a darker black at least too!! It always bothered me...

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

It didn't bother me too much but that's such an easy fix who knows they may change that. I've noticed that they do listen to the fans main complaints about past releases that they fixed on later releases of the same product so this is something small enough they may actually do it. We'll see come May :)

With my complete SH Figurats Mighty Morphin Power Rangers line, I am now offering free shipping if anyone uses the buy it now option. Best offers do not qualify for free shipping.

These are all very awesome looking. Reminds me of christmas gifts in the past for a blocky version :p. I'm glad they turned out so well.

Does anybody think that the Dragon Dagger will be any cheaper at TRU in the future? Would they clearance it out with a really low price?

Back