S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have this green ranger statue in hand and know what material the uniform is? Price seems a little steep for such a small figure but it looks amazing!

Figuarts Zero - Green Ranger - Power Rangers / Super Sentai Mighty Morphin Power Rangers / Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger

I bought one because I thought it looked awesome and want to support the line. I like it a lot and plan on installing an LED in the base at some point. And I think it's made of a pvc material but I haven't looked into that thoroughly. I'm not really a statue collector but if they make the other Rangers I'll pick them up.

Does anybody think that the Dragon Dagger will be any cheaper at TRU in the future? Would they clearance it out with a really low price?

I'd be surpised if they do. Seems like the sale they just had would have been it since I was told that they will not be ordering anymore of either the Green Morpher, Dragonzord, or Dragon Dagger. Your call but if it were me I'd get one while you can as they aren't even selling them on the TRU website anymore and haven't for a while. They are making way for the next line of Legacy and Dino Charge.

I don't know if I am ever gonna sell my complete sh figuarts mighty morphin power rangers set. I keep getting stupidly low offers. I got it listed for $600 and I've gotten a couple offers for $100 and that is driving me crazy.

I don't know if I am ever gonna sell my complete sh figuarts mighty morphin power rangers set. I keep getting stupidly low offers. I got it listed for $600 and I've gotten a couple offers for $100 and that is driving me crazy.
I still think you should split them up. Split them up into three different groups - Green, White, and Pink.

Green with Red, White with Blue, and Pink with Yellow and Black. I think that you would sell at least the Pink group like that.

If that still doesn't work, make the three popular characters slightly less than their going rate.

Titanus back up to $150 online and eBay, saw it still for $100 in a store yesterday. Will it drop back down to there in the near future you think?

Yeah I'm still holding out and waiting for the tigerzord to go deep discounts.

I did that for Titanus and I'm very glad I did. I didn't think he eas worth 200 but he's worth the 100 I paid. I have a 15% for TRU so if I see Tigerzord or Saba anytime soon I may spring for it.

Still have my complete SH Figuarts Power Set for sale on eBay SH Figuarts Complete Mighty Morphin Power Rangers White Green Pink Blue Red Set | eBay
I also still have the Legacy Power Rangers Set for sale as well. Legacy Megazord Dragonzord Dragon Dagger Titanus Power Morphers with All 7 Coins | eBay

PM me if anyone is interested

If u were to drop that to about $500 you'll more than likely sell it since broken down is about $50 a fig or so. Just my 2 sense bro

I heard TigerZord was up for PO the other day, but is gone again. Anyone score a PO?

I didn't hear or see anything about it. Only thing I've heard is that they've shipped from China so they should be here in the next week or two finally. I'm hoping to find both in store personally.

Has anyone gotten figuarts outside MMPR? I bought Samurai Red and have SPD Red and Gokai Silver on the way and I really wanna get the full teams but the prices are crazy right now. Are they worth getting?

I have every red up until the recent Gorenger and Sun Vulcan figures, and out of them all I would say Kyoryured(dino charge red) and Hurricanred(ninja storm red) are among the best ones. I have the entire SMF set and they arent bad if a bit skinny looking.

Best place to look for sentai figuarts is mandarake, they are constantly up and at a fraction of ebays price. Got SMF pink and yellow for $50 each, alot cheaper than ebay wants. The reds are always dirt cheap there too.

I have every red up until the recent Gorenger and Sun Vulcan figures, and out of them all I would say Kyoryured(dino charge red) and Hurricanred(ninja storm red) are among the best ones. I have the entire SMF set and they arent bad if a bit skinny looking.

Best place to look for sentai figuarts is mandarake, they are constantly up and at a fraction of ebays price. Got SMF pink and yellow for $50 each, alot cheaper than ebay wants. The reds are always dirt cheap there too.

Sweet! Any chance you have a link? I've heard the name mentioned but never looked on the site as I didn't need to until now lol

And Ninja Storm Red or Dino Charge Red were next on my list as they are the cheapest. I only got Gokai Silver and SPD Red because it was 68 shipped for both. A deal I couldn't pass up.

Sweet! Any chance you have a link? I've heard the name mentioned but never looked on the site as I didn't need to until now lol

And Ninja Storm Red or Dino Charge Red were next on my list as they are the cheapest. I only got Gokai Silver and SPD Red because it was 68 shipped for both. A deal I couldn't pass up.

The website is awesome bro, got some items recently for cost when they were more Mandarake think is for some items u have to type the name in in mandarin

So I successfully sold my complete Mighty Morphin Power Rangers SH Figuarts set on eBay for $575 with free shipping. So now I am happy and now if I can only sell my Legacy Power Rangers Set.

Back