S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks :) The morpher is cool but they could have made it a little more accurate. Better coins, movie accurate holster, and have it play the movie power rangers song and not the tv version. But there are enough changes that it was a buy for me. Especially with prop makers making special movie coins for this morpher like I have pictured. Cranks the level up a notch :)

And you got 2 of the 3 most expensive out of the way. Might as well go for it lol and if you have a Barnes and Noble you should go online and in store and see if they have any because right now they're half off. I traded for these 2 but my buddy was able to get Yellow for me. Now I'm just missing White, Armored Red, and Pink.

Half oFF???? u have a link??

Edit: Man sold online :(, if u see them in store for half pick them up I have the cash read, need yellow, black and blue. Thanks bro

Half oFF???? u have a link??

Edit: Man sold online :(, if u see them in store for half pick them up I have the cash read, need yellow, black and blue. Thanks bro

Sorry man there aren't any close to me. Had to have a friend in another state get me Yellow. I traded for black and blue

One yellow for black AND blue? Why? Their all priced the same on amazon

Lol no man. I traded to get Black and Blue. A friend of mine picked up yellow for me since all of my Barnes and Nobles around me suck and have no figuarts of any kind lol

I found two yellow and a black ranger at my B&N today and the only one other store in a fifty mile radius had others. The other store allegedly has the blue and red ranger, but when I called them, they said that they didn't have them. Must be on hold for somebody.

I really wanted to get the black and yellow, but I really can't afford to collect all the rangers. They don't re-issue these rangers or have bootlegs like datong do they?

They also had Piccolo and Androids 17 & 18. They aren't half off like the rangers are, in case anyone was wondering.

And they had a crap load of Act 4 stands.

all of my Barnes and Nobles around me suck and have no figuarts of any kind lol
I thought my B&N near me was the same way(never seen a single figuarts ever, until today), but they had 4 glass display cases of various toy lines. It kind of upsets me because it makes me wonder how many things I may have missed out on.

I found two yellow and a black ranger at my B&N today and the only one other store in a fifty mile radius had others. The other store allegedly has the blue and red ranger, but when I called them, they said that they didn't have them. Must be on hold for somebody.

I really wanted to get the black and yellow, but I really can't afford to collect all the rangers. They don't re-issue these rangers or have bootlegs like datong do they?

They also had Piccolo and Androids 17 & 18. They aren't half off like the rangers are, in case anyone was wondering.

And they had a crap load of Act 4 stands.

I thought my B&N near me was the same way(never seen a single figuarts ever, until today), but they had 4 glass display cases of various toy lines. It kind of upsets me because it makes me wonder how many things I may have missed out on.

Bluefin said in an interview that they have no plans for Power Rangers this year so they could potentially re release some of the Rangers but nothing is confirmed. And right now I'm unaware of any Datong Rangers.

I may double check my B&N but I'd be surprised if they get any figuarts. To my knowledge they've never had any. I'm gonna go there and see if they can get me any Rangers. I want a full second set to open and nows the time to get them while they're half off.

Bluefin said in an interview that they have no plans for Power Rangers this year so they could potentially re release some of the Rangers but nothing is confirmed. And right now I'm unaware of any Datong Rangers.
Thanks, that's good to know.

I want a full second set to open and nows the time to get them while they're half off.
Yeah it's a dang good deal. I've never seen any figuarts that low.

Did Bandai announce a rerelease of the megazord? I see some ebay auctions popping up stating they're taking preorders for it.

I don't really want it. If I ever see it at TRU I might pick it up.

I just want freaking Saba! :lol

I wish they would make a new Legacy Meazord. The one currently out is ugly and misproportioned compared to Legacy DZ and Titanus. But since it's all we got I need 2 so I can have DZ in Fighting Mode and Ultrazord displayed. And I'm excited for Saba. Just don't know where he'll go yet lol

Back