S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The way you order is weird I will say that. You tell them your order and postage and they email you back with the total and ask you to confirm and pay.

There are usually multiple listings from different stores too, some are cheaper than others (but may also be a bit more damaged though ive never had an issue, Japan overexaggerates things like that!)

Visited some family over the weekend and thought to see if I'd get lucky at they're local Barnes and noble, and well called and they had blue ranger. Then they searched for the nearest for any other in stock and they had yellow,black and armored red.they said they'd hold it,drove 25 miles and they said they couldn't find it. I was pissed of course so tried to get something else half off for my trouble and they were until the manager said let's look elsewhere and boom found yellow x2 and black. And for my trouble got them at $22. Man I'm ecstatic about this deal. 2015 is beginning to be an awesome year for me and collecting.
41fc98948641a9c1d60339b932b3e209.jpg

my power rangers display shpower1.jpg i know im missing the yellow rangers meant to buy it but havent yet.

just gave the green 3 daggers (2 using one in his stealth) and the one on the left is a light blue (allosaurus) and the one to the right is orange but in the pics it looks red (Spinosaurus) both the light blue and orange are the armored red. p.s. i really hope sh figuarts do the complete team of zyuden sentai kyoryuger (the like around 11 of them not counting the gender swaps and alt mode red, oh and the green ninja storm and all the rangers of dino thunder which is why there is a space between the red mmpr and red Kyoryu.)

just gave the green 3 daggers (2 using one in his stealth) and the one on the left is a light blue (allosaurus) and the one to the right is orange but in the pics it looks red (Spinosaurus) both the light blue and orange are the armored red. p.s. i really hope sh figuarts do the complete team of zyuden sentai kyoryuger (the like around 11 of them not counting the gender swaps and alt mode red, oh and the green ninja storm and all the rangers of dino thunder which is why there is a space between the red mmpr and red Kyoryu.)

They look awesome man. Should they ever reissue Green Ranger I'm wanting to make a custom Bat in the Sun version of his suit. But I'm not gonna do it at the prices it goes for now lol

I'm hoping for Dino Thunder and Time Force. Those are my top 2. I hear though that we may be getting In Space Red come September. The Japanese version of course. Which is my number 3 so I'm cool with that if it's true lol but I have so many Ranger teams to complete before then if it is true I need to hurry up lol

Might as well wait a month since toys r us sucks for their inventory, I still haven't seen the morpher and it won't be until March since they are out of toys from the Xmas sales

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Yeah, I'd agreed with that. I've been lucky in the past and seen some trickle through to my local TRU about 2 - 3 weeks since seeing pieces first in the 'wild.'

Sooooo, sorry if this has already been asked, but is there any chance for a Pink Ranger reissue, or should I just bite the bullet? How did she end up being so expensive anyway?

I'm not busting my balls to hunt them down like Titanus, I might just wait for them to come in stock on BBTS.

Sooooo, sorry if this has already been asked, but is there any chance for a Pink Ranger reissue, or should I just bite the bullet? How did she end up being so expensive anyway?
Probably just bite the bullet man. Theres a possibility they can be because of the different packaging, but they were exclusives in japan, and if the dbz line is anything to go by they dont reissue exclusives out of some misguided sense of honor to folks that have the figures in question.

They dont make as much of exclusive figures, and only put out one wave of said figure. That coupled with the fact shes almost a year and a half old is why she is so high. Happens with all of tamashiis popular exclusives.

I am not buying tigerzord or saba until they go on sale. Not paying all that money like I did for Titanus once he hit shelves.

I am not buying tigerzord or saba until they go on sale. Not paying all that money like I did for Titanus once he hit shelves.

I would like to say that I've learned my lesson, buuuuttttt.....:lol

I will definitely wait on Saba. Tigerzord can't wait that long for me though. :lol

Back