S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nah, i dont have a thread where i show off my whole collection but i do have this pic though of just my figs.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I just ordered the black ranger, only missing the blue and yellow. I really wish I had gotten a Megazord for under 100.

Youd be lucky to get them under $20 unless you got the Akibaranger red/blue/yellow set ( allthough it has the kanji ). But i suppose you could put a red, yellow and blue ranger on them and use it to free up 3 blank stages

I hate myself. I bought legacy titanus. Figured I would complete the original zord legacy set. Hate the price but I know this will be limited in availability and pretty rare eventually. I'll report back when it comes in.

Does the Lord Zedd Legacy 5" figure go with the S.H.Figuarts collection? Is it the same size as the Power Rangers?

I just went out to one of my local TRU's and saw this bad boy on the shelf. Since I hadn't seen anyone posting pictures of the box art yet, here it is:

IMG_20141028_114809.jpg

IMG_20141028_114759.jpg

IMG_20141028_114842.jpg

IMG_20141028_114851.jpg

Thanks for taking pictures! Oh man, I wonder if TRU will do a Holiday discount on anything (e.g. 10%+) anytime soon? I mean, they already are starting to put up Holiday displays at my TRU. hmmm

Hell nah, lord zedd is way too short compared to the sh figuarts rangers.

Quick question, the power rangers in the back of this, have they been released?
3858333d3a221d28a0dbfffe41cac518.jpg

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Yes, they all have, mmprtoys showed them all off, most of them are chase figures so hard to come across, but thats all I know, they havent hit the uk yet so im going off what others say

Back