S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do it!that way I won't be the only one with regret lol jk. I cleared a whole shelf on my curio for titanus

I'll end up getting it for sure. No way that I can pass. Eventually, it will sell out. And then if I don't get it, prices will skyrocket and I'll wish I had.

Not exactly Power Rangers, but if it wasnt for these guys there wouldnt be a Power Rangers so..

1z2musj.jpg

Now we have MMPR, Vr Troopers ( 3 of the 4 of them anyway ), Beetleborgs (and shadow borg ). And we have all 3 of masked riders forms, chopper... and now Magno

zNycI4A.jpg

Pretty much the golden Era is all being made by figuarts.

but have u guys seen the prices for these :(, if sold more along the MMPR prices id jump just for nostalgia reasons. Nut that price tag will have me think twice, and buying just one isnt cool

Agreed, so expensive

Ill pony up for VR troopers though, beetle borgs would be great as a standard release though

werent Beetle borgs used as psycho rangers at some point?

werent Beetle borgs used as psycho rangers at some point?
Nah, but they were the remnants of the machine empire that excavated Serpenterra in Forever Red (random beetleborgs from both series and Shadow Borg as general Venjix)

Damn I didn't know Pink Ranger was so popular. Pre ordered her from Amazon a couple days ago at $39.99 and now it's at $55.

Yeah I think on ranger board, the pink ranger is the second or third most popular ranger. Really nice item

Just waiting for TRU to start the holiday discounts and titanus is mine!

Yeah I think on ranger board, the pink ranger is the second or third most popular ranger. Really nice item

Just waiting for TRU to start the holiday discounts and titanus is mine!

What kind of discounts do they normally send out?

Damn I didn't know Pink Ranger was so popular. Pre ordered her from Amazon a couple days ago at $39.99 and now it's at $55.
I know I hope I can get her soon before she goes any higher. Luckily they mentioned possible re releases for MMPR

Damn, i forgot to post yesterday. The MMPR line for all intents and purposes is done for now. 2015 will be a break from the MMPR line at least. Bluefin have said that with the new movie scheduled for 2016 they want to hold back and see. (so it looks like 2016 movie figures may happen). But as it pertains to the future of Power Rangers, atleast as it pertains to mmpr's western brand its done. However there was talks of possible re-issues if that were to ever be a need in the future.

The figuarts Zero Green and Red Ranger statue sales are directly linked to whether or not we will get a figuarts Zero Lord Zedd statue.

But of course were getting a buttload of Sentai figuarts in the nearish future so theres no shortage of " rangers ".

I think the line is actually done, they're just leaving it open ended so they dont upset fans. They did touch upon MMPR being the only real series with a great demand, followed by Gokaiger ( acknowledging Super Megazorce currently airing ) and that was pretty much it. It didnt sound like they planned to re-release Gokai under the PR license. It actually sounds like they are now going to heavily focus on DBZ and Injustice for the western crowds from now on.

Well if they are done, then people need to stock up on these as soon as possible. Now that that is out in the open, collectors are going to start stashing. I bought one extra red ranger to keep MOC bu that's it.

Back