S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the line is actually done, they're just leaving it open ended so they dont upset fans. They did touch upon MMPR being the only real series with a great demand, followed by Gokaiger ( acknowledging Super Megazorce currently airing ) and that was pretty much it. It didnt sound like they planned to re-release Gokai under the PR license. It actually sounds like they are now going to heavily focus on DBZ and Injustice for the western crowds from now on.
With how popular super megaforce is Im sure they'll get released here in the US

The only Gokaiger figure i had was Silver, and he was awesome but stand them with other figuarts and you can see a transition in body and head size to the newer figures. Kinda made them feel small headed.

I think they should forget Gokai/Super Mega and capitalise on the Kyoryuger/Dino Charge figures. They look great, its a dino team and people will be hyped for the new PR series where as with Super Mega its been a huge let down to alot of fans and all the anticipation for the show has gone. Butthats a wholleee other rant.

A video of Tigerzord and Saba out of the display case. And saba actually in somebodies hands, man that thing really is 1:1 and beautiful.

Toys r us sucks at keeping inventory in sync with online and stores. I don't want to get Titanus online and would rather wait for it hit the stores, but the stores keep telling me to keep calling them every other day to see if it arrives, but I don't want to be that creepy guy who calls every 4 minutes for a toy.

Toys r us sucks at keeping inventory in sync with online and stores. I don't want to get Titanus online and would rather wait for it hit the stores, but the stores keep telling me to keep calling them every other day to see if it arrives, but I don't want to be that creepy guy who calls every 4 minutes for a toy.

Yeah toysrus is one of the worst in terms of shipping collectors items. Their staff have no concept of packing collectors items safely. They just toss them in the shipping box and let the packaging get damaged. I stopped ordering online due to the packaging being damaged and smashed upon arrival.

Ive always felt weird about calling for items too. I know it shouldn't matter but I felt weird about it as well.

Yeah I know how you feel, I recently ordered four ninja turtles retro collection, and I was pissed, the box was just a shell for the figures, since it had no packaging what so ever. When I do call them I have the web reference number in hand and ask them to check all stock in all stores to make sure I don't waste gas going from one place to another, but even then, I have been seeing little by little the new wave of legacy power rangers at their stores, Lord Zedd is out there, but I saw the armored red ranger and bought him yesterday, but the others are sold out online and very scarce right now. I'll wait about a week to get the rest.

I want to buy Titanus, but my local Toysrus doesn't have it in stock. I don't want to risk ordering online to get a crushed box.

I saw Titanus at stores. Box was in decent shape but they put that black wire thing around it so it's leaving marks on the packaging. I'll buy one if it hits before $150.

Wow, I did not know Barnes and nobles sold sh figuarts, they have all five power rangers, white ranger, green, all new sailor moon figs, those special effect bases, and pretty much all new dbz figs. Toys r us in my city still does not have any stock.

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Man, power rangers used to be so cool. I had about 2 hours tonight where i watched some late season 1, zeo, turbo and space. The suits, and music was all perfect. It made you want to buy the toys. And the want is still there from me 15-20 years ago. It was such a good show.

^ Good ****. Id like the Legacy Titanus, but GBP to USD equivalence is about $280 for us to get on in hand. Theres plenty of original Titanus figures on ebay you can get at a reasonable price, and you can fit the Legacy Megadragonzord in it. But its not the same knowing theres an actual Legacy Titanus.

Side note - oh **** SHF Pink ranger hasnt half jumped up in price.

Which Rangers had armor? I've seen the Green/White and Black Ranger have the armor in the S.H. Figuarts, did anybody else have the armor?

welp, being that its pretty well confirmed were getting nothing beyond Mighty Morphin Power Rangers from figuarts, what do you guys think the odds wed can at least get the following?

Goldar
Zedd
Rita
Alpha
Zordon tube (figuarts zero?)

There is talk of having an un-shielded green ranger being sold at this year's SDCC. Other than that, I bet they are done making rangers.......for now muahahah

Back