S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny you should mention that snake, I found a mockup of what green would be like :p

greenrangermoviefincopy.jpg

Some Legacy Titanus photos on the internet.
Very nice, i never know the neck can bend and move like Dragonzord's tail.
Shame it's price is too high.

Hello everyone!

New to the forum here, I just wanted to clarify something since I'm trying to collect the whole team of Power Rangers and I just bought my third ranger which is White Ranger. However, something in the helmet bothers me.

lXldJ3Z.jpg

lruB7I8.jpg

As you can see from the pictures above, the right side of the helmet has this line near the tiger ear. I'd like to think that the helmet sculpt is meant to have that line since the line connects to the other "panel lines" of the sculpt.

For those who have the same SH Figuarts White Ranger/ Kiba Ranger, could you guys help me out and check yours if you have this line too? It doesn't look too noticeable and out of the many photos I took, these were the only ones where the line was seen because of how the lighting went. So I'd like to think that most photos of the figure online conceals the panel line because of the lighting.

I'd sure hate it if I got a messed up product, considering how pricey these things are.

Thanks a lot for the future help :)

How much are the original 90s zords and rangers going for now? I think I want to replace my old collection with the Legacy line. I already have all the Figuarts Rangers (except for black and red shielded, just because I only want my green shielded), two Morphers, Dragon Dagger, Dragonzord and Megazord in hand. Pre-ordering Saba, Tigerzord, and Ultrazord and hoping they release Thunder Megazord again.

How much are the original 90s zords and rangers going for now? I think I want to replace my old collection with the Legacy line. I already have all the Figuarts Rangers (except for black and red shielded, just because I only want my green shielded), two Morphers, Dragon Dagger, Dragonzord and Megazord in hand. Pre-ordering Saba, Tigerzord, and Ultrazord and hoping they release Thunder Megazord again.

The whole Dinozord line mine run you $300 or so.

Got my Legacy Titanus today.
The overall is simply awesome! But Bandai still over price it with this quality.

Although it is very nice, but 1 thing i am not quite happy because the Titanus body color is light grey...
Is the Titanus in the TV Shows got light grey body colors?
And the photos on the packaging box shown the Titanus got dark grey (almost black) body color.
I remember my last 1993 Titanus got dark grey body color too.

Here's some photos (Sorry for crap photos qualities)
The box art is very nice.

Very details

With Megazord...well, i am lack of Dragonzord.

I probably will buy a Legacy Dragonzord on next month.

I did not pre-order it, I direct bought it from my local hobby shop. (Malaysia)

I didn't expect it will arrived so fast, I saw it come together with the Legacy Dragonzord.
Shame I have no more budget for Legacy Dragonzord after paid for my Legacy Titanus.

Are all the details painted, or a mixture of paint and stickers? It looks really sweet. Id like to have one, but its my least favorite of the 3 legacy zord items and the most expensive

I think I'm gonna bail on collecting PR. Anybody interested in either bucket for $375? They're Eric101 buckets, for those in the know about him.
1530825_572019096274796_130299968_n.jpg

Are all the details painted, or a mixture of paint and stickers? It looks really sweet. Id like to have one, but its my least favorite of the 3 legacy zord items and the most expensive

What i can see they are all painted.
Titanus is my most favorite among 3 zords when i was a child back to year 1993.
In my heart:
No1 - Titanus
No2 - Dragonzord
No3 - Megazord

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I found something weird after read a Legacy Titanus review on the internet.
I got 2 Titanus chest plates in my Titanus packaging box, maybe the workers had accidentally put extra one attached on the main Titanus body when packing it.

My eyes just can't leave the Titanus alone...it is simple awesome, love it very much.

Sorry for crap photo again.

I really need a Dragonzord, will "summon" it on next month!

Back