S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty much from what ive saw. It also comes with knee supports for the Megazord so it doesnt topple forward so easily in its more advanced transformation sequences. Its not perfect but it helps support some of the weight

Good to know it's got stuff in there to keep Megazord propped up, since it will be extra top heavy. Do the wheels have brakes?

I'm really happy that the interior part of the back hatch of Titanus is nicely detailed.

Man, i wish Medicom would get on the MMPR bandwagon. Its strange, 5 years Ago Project Bandai/Medicom made the best Kamen Rider 12" figures. They looked show accurate, like humans in suits 1:6. But now the Real Action Hero line of Medicom 1:6 actually surpasses the collaboration with Bandai. The PBM Shinken Red, Gokai Red, and proto Akared look really bad. Like its a 1:6 cosplay of the characters.

So i cross everything i have on my body for the RAH line to do Zyuranger. How the hell dont we have 1:6 mother loving POWER RANGERS by this point?

I think I may have managed to stumbled on a Green Ranger SH Figuarts on Barnes and Noble for around $48 shipped to me. If they don't cancel my order I'll be pretty darn happy. After I ordered it, it wasn't available for purchase anymore.

We definitely need 1\6 Power Rangers, dammit. I'd buy the sh** out of those. They could come with a power blaster, coin, each individualized weapon, a detachable morphed, and a cool base. Make it happen someone who makes 1\6 figures. There is a movie coming out soon afterall

i need a backdrop... and a dragonzord! :panic:

DSC_2396.png

I need to get that Megazord at some point. Where did you get that five dinozord coin from? is it diecast?

Thanks, I'll keep it in mind. I just remembered I need to take pics of my collection now that I got Armored Black and Yellow Ranger.

haha, yeah.

Originally, I was planning to store some new statue's there but since it has been a quiet year and these figures kept coming i made it their home. :p

haha, yeah.

Originally, I was planning to store some new statue's there but since it has been a quiet year and these figures kept coming i made it their home. :p

great idea using the bestas, hey do u have pics somewhere else on all ur displays?

Back