S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only want the mmpr ones myself. It's the only series I loved growing up so hope there's more to the set. Especially as the movie will be out in a few years

Hi everyone,

I've created a 3D model of the extended Power Lance which you guys can get printed here: https://www.shapeways.com/shops/er3dprops

PowerLanceModel_05.jpg
SW_Material_Comparison_01.jpg
CustomerPainted.jpg

Blade Blaster (gun/sword mode) coming soon!

oh yeah! we started following each other because of this lol. Yeah haven't been around since I got Hot Toys Batman and Catwoman. Almost forgot about this forum honestly :slap Looks a little different <.< >.>

Can't decide. Personally I loved MMPR, liked Zeo, I was interested in turbo but in love with "In space"... Lost Galaxy was probably one of my top 3, LightSpeed was "meeh", Time Force was also amazing, Wild Force was good, Ninja Storm was ok, Dino Thunder was amazing too and SPD was also ok, I never actually disliked a season, but excluding MMPR, In Space, Lost Galaxy and Time Force are probably my favorites.

After those I barely watched some RPM which seemed pretty awesome actually and Samurai which was ok...

Damn, if I was rich I would buy everything, guess after everything I'm sticking with MMPR only XD

oh yeah! we started following each other because of this lol. Yeah haven't been around since I got Hot Toys Batman and Catwoman. Almost forgot about this forum honestly :slap Looks a little different <.< >.>
Haha thats right, well cant wait to see what else u have in store

That's pretty glorious mahler. The complete set looks great.

I still need Black, Blue and Yellow.

I need the yellow and I'm set. Though I may get the Red with the shield as well.

Yeah Blackie with the shield is a no deal. Isn't he a comic-con exclusive anyway?

Back