S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just have 9 regular blank tamashii stands for my mmpr's (though i am using a dragon stand for mmpr white at the moment). As there is only the 3 pack from sdcc for green, red and armoured red i dont see point in buying the pack unless you literally only intend to get thoes 3 figures, As i think it would take away from the rest of the team who only use blank stands. And i also think that the stands having writing on kind of forces you to display them in a symmetrical way so the front 3 rangers are going to need to be 2 red's and green. And i think it would throw a display off.

I did buy the Akibaranger 3 pack stand set though but as the team is only a trio i let it pass (well, there is a 4th guy for the team, but he is kind of an ally and looks nothing like the core team, so i dont worry about getting him.)

Yeah deffo get that blood. That's also why I prefer having doubles of some stuff. One for statuesque perfection, one for just messing about and hobbying.

yeah, of some i have doubles.
but hey, did i ever posted this?

1149473_839832776043301_2102747497_o.jpg

ZEO ZEO ZEO!!

looks like TIME is winning though

LOL i agree. least we're getting him in zero form, i'd be content with that. I'll try and take some good pics of it at the sdcc reveal :)

with a throne!
im counting on you! :hi5:

I just have 9 regular blank tamashii stands for my mmpr's (though i am using a dragon stand for mmpr white at the moment). As there is only the 3 pack from sdcc for green, red and armoured red i dont see point in buying the pack unless you literally only intend to get thoes 3 figures, As i think it would take away from the rest of the team who only use blank stands. And i also think that the stands having writing on kind of forces you to display them in a symmetrical way so the front 3 rangers are going to need to be 2 red's and green. And i think it would throw a display off.

I did buy the Akibaranger 3 pack stand set though but as the team is only a trio i let it pass (well, there is a 4th guy for the team, but he is kind of an ally and looks nothing like the core team, so i dont worry about getting him.)

but ryuta said that he'd like to introduce a 4th member in season 3 (coming 2015). he wanted to introduce a new member in the second season but didn't get materialized but that is very likely to happen now in season 3 :p

tumblr_mwe28jKSNu1soyy2bo1_500.gif

Well i only like the core 3!... unless theres more female team mates.

Dragonzord came... super fast. US to UK in a few days from Amazon. If i knew it would of been so speedy id of ordered ages ago.

DSCF0023_zps0ba71219.jpg

DSCF0025_zpsffe3a4e4.jpg

DSCF0026_zps3d250250.jpg

Dragonzord is not without flaws, but he is great none the less.

DSCF0028_zpseed2c84d.jpg

It is the 3A. Rex is heavy to an extent but its not glass shatteringly heavy. Im pretty confident he will be fine! And Ray will be on the other glass top shelf when he comes out.

But now you have put the element of doubt in to my mind im getting a bit worried -_-

I have never seen a Rex in person so I don't have an idea how heavy it is. But judging by its size, I think he is heavy. I have a glass display almost the same as yours but I only out empty boxes on top. I'm not that brave enough to put big figures on top of it because we'll never know how long the glass could hold it. The rangers on the other side look perfect though and in sure very harmless on the glass display.

Well i only like the core 3!... unless theres more female team mates.

right? instead of having one or two girls in a team lets make this a one guy only and the rest are girls team

tumblr_mruet5kUqL1rk8pivo1_400.gif

nice set up btw!

yeah, of some i have doubles.
but hey, did i ever posted this?

1149473_839832776043301_2102747497_o.jpg

looks like TIME is winning though

with a throne!
im counting on you! :hi5:

but ryuta said that he'd like to introduce a 4th member in season 3 (coming 2015). he wanted to introduce a new member in the second season but didn't get materialized but that is very likely to happen now in season 3 :p

tumblr_mwe28jKSNu1soyy2bo1_500.gif

Is that pic with the helmets and woody urs? If so who. what, when, how? Too cool

Time is winning???? Boooooo!!
N will do. hope to catch a blufi rep there and do a mini interview with my cell phone lol and get some answers :)

yeah it is. i just popped their heads off. bought something like this and some miniature furniture and voila

yeah it is. i just popped their heads off. bought something like this and some miniature furniture and voila

Thats awesome bro. thanks! Where do u get the furniture from and what scale? I'd like to do something like that for my Marvel Figures for like Maestro hulk or dr doom :)

Decided to do a little work on my Medicom Gokai Red. Added a little more padding to the chest/body.

Thinking about picking up a second to make a custom Gokai Blue. Gonna have to re-work the helmet. Just gotta find someone who can make a blue coat.

Just wished that Medicom would consider doing the entire team:gah:

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Well My MMPR Yellow shipped should have her Tuesday.. Then Armored Black next month since my buddy is picking me on up at SDCC...

tamashii just posted this on their fb...7

10517521_812582355427598_6455054800966288992_n.jpg

Could it be a hint? :D
im taking it as a hint

Oh god I hope so... maybe at SDCC

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

Back