S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSCF0105_zpsca97048f.jpg

Really love these. Still need yellow ranger. With all the new Hot Toys coming out, I'd have to pass on the red and black shielded versions. My favorite is the tamashii nations die cast megazord that I ordered on amazon.

Hey I was thinking about starting to collect the MMPR part of this line and just had the following question:

Are there any bootlegs I need to worry about? I'm going to look for the green ranger first since he seems to be sold out in most store and he's my favorite one.

Also I already have the Bandai Dragonzord that came out recently. I was thinking about getting the megazord but I wasn't sure if there were bootlegs of that too that I need to avoid. I've seen some on ebay from malaysia that seem like an alright price but I wasn't sure.

I've bought a few from amiami as well as eBay and haven't had any boots. I just ordered the yellow ranger yesterday and will finally complete this set. I wish Tamashii nations would make the die cast dragonzord too.

The only bootleg figuarts I know of are in the sailor moon and dragonball line, the only decent ones being datong ssj Vegeta and sailor moon herself, the rest are easily noticeable.

Bootlegs in figuarts dont go unnoticed, most of the time someone even advertises them here!

I can confidently say there are no bootleg PR/sentai figuarts.....yet.

Alright awesome. Yeah I only asked because the bootleg SSJ Vegeta is pretty hard to tell unless you know what to look for. Thanks guys!

Ok so this news is techically linked to PR; tamashii just announced that blue and black beet of big bad beetleborgs are coming out, or if you want villains, the machine empire remnants from forever red (same suits were used)

BtHXf5UCUAAmzRc.jpg

Im totally getting them. As i am with the Black RX new line as i have a soft spot for Masked Rider. Now i hope we see a Metalder.

Wow, Beetleborgs too! We need VR Troopers and Super Human Samurai Cyber Squad next, brings back so many after school memories.

image.jpg

knocking out the power rangers and the sailor moon line!!! about time though, I was trying to track down USA yellow ranger but it was sold out already, now to wait how much affordable the black armored ranger is going to be.

Shifty, you have to get that these threads arent specific to the figures; in the dragonball thread for example we discuss the anime, characters and other things. If we didnt generalise there would be like one post a month :lol

We arent even generalising here; like lipsnack said they were tweaked into the psycho rangers for in space and later used as machine empire remnants in forever red (wild force) trying to revive serpentera.

Back