S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, Beetleborgs too! We need VR Troopers and Super Human Samurai Cyber Squad next, brings back so many after school memories.

SHF made a few Super Human Samurai Syber Squad figures under the Japanese moniker "Gridman". You can find some on eBay. Been wanting a few of those myself.

Isn't this a Power Rangers thread?
Masked Rider (Kamen Rider Black RX) exists in power rangers universe, and beetleborgs suits were used as Power Ranger villains in forever red as well as pieces of the suits and weapons showing up in other Ranger series due to prop re-use. I think it should be fine for any saban adapted show to be under the umbrella of Power Rangers given they are sister shows
Wow, Beetleborgs too! We need VR Troopers and Super Human Samurai Cyber Squad next, brings back so many after school memories.
We have shaider which was Ryan Steeles 2nd suit

attachment.php

I think the thread could stay as it is really, nobody here outside of a handfull would talk about metal heroes, or b-fighter. There is a kamen rider thread but its pretty much dead. And i think the only none-power ranger figures to appear in here would atleast be in some way related given we are a western audience.

But whatever, ive got all the mmpr figuarts, love them. Im getting all the RX (besides maybe super blue's version of the bike). Im getting the beetleborgs. Im in 2 minds on shaider, because he wouldnt have a team as the other figures arent out, or even said to be released.

But god bless the figuarts mmpr line and the legacy line. Keeping me sane at this point.

if it was pink it would've made the megazord too girly/gay? o.o
i mean having it as an arm or leg looks ok but as a body would resemble a guy wearing a pink shirt and you know how some guys think about that especially young boys that may not like the look of the toy

DAMN I was just thinking about that today, all the zords match the colors of their dinos but the pink ranger. I was posing all of them together but too many poses to choose so I stuck with them firing all their weapons as a team.

image(1).jpg

Took 3 weeks to get here in the mail which was a bummer -_-. But core team complete

DSCF0166_zps0ad35b22.jpg

Still waiting on anime island to ship blue and yellow together. Never bulk buying in the same order again. Might save me some shipping but its not worth the wait if a figure isnt delivered to them on time -_-

congrats everyone!

Still waiting on anime island to ship blue and yellow together. Never bulk buying in the same order again. Might save me some shipping but its not worth the wait if a figure isnt delivered to them on time -_-

:1-1:

I guess I will stick to the zyuranger version of the yellow ranger, it's what I grew up in, seeing him as a guy and now a girl until later on, but hey, I will still find to track down aesha/trini, but still it looks a bit off. IF they ever do the movie version of their clothes by all means.

Back