S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about tamashii gets their ****ing act together and stops cutting corners that make no ****ing sense.:lol

I've no idea. I don't even care for that power blaster, I'd rather just wish all rangers had their proper weapons, all with the proper symbols and all with a normal expanded blaster.

tumblr_luoxfiNwEr1r6aoq4o1_500.gif

still i can't wait to get him

cdcf6aa0-a13b-43a6-9871-92b2d5c873d1_zps58c1a848.png

and bring on the explosion effects, tamashii! :rock
and perhaps i need to search for a backdrop :hmmm:

tumblr_luoxfiNwEr1r6aoq4o1_500.gif

still i can't wait to get him

cdcf6aa0-a13b-43a6-9871-92b2d5c873d1_zps58c1a848.png

and bring on the explosion effects, tamashii! :rock
and perhaps i need to search for a backdrop :hmmm:

Yeah I look forward to him too but it's really sour though. I'm gonna try and customise him a lance.

Awesome display bud, love the 'come at me bro' white ranger pose.

and green ranger rocking his flute!

next thing im gonna do is get this figure and add the sound effects next to green :lol

shizue-nendoroid-2.jpg

You just luuuuuuuuuuv that tommy's flute don't ya? You want them nu— I mean notes all over your shelves, all up in your face. You be like do it Tommy, play that flute, make that dragon rise from all that wetness!:lol

They got lazy after kimberly, that no imprints on the weapons killed me... it was the easiest thing to do, luckily with a steady hand one might be able to recreate it with fine precision... doesn't seem that hard IMO. We got the short lance, but who knows, maybe the asian version does have it.

You just luuuuuuuuuuv that tommy's flute don't ya? You want them nu— I mean notes all over your shelves, all up in your face. You be like do it Tommy, play that flute, make that dragon rise from all that wetness!:lol

oh yeah totes! ;D

My buddy got his DZ from TRU.com and it shipped a couple days ago, so I imagine they could show up in stores anytime now. I'll be hunting for mine!

I pre ordered this through amazon back in march, release date said june but we will see what's up, just waiting for Aries Sion holy war version myth ex, and the tricera ranger to have in hand from my buyer so they can ship this together and see what's up!!!

Tricera ranger is out in Asia, just got confirmation that this was picked up and ready to ship!!! here is to some hoping!

Preorder stock ran out maybe? Never used toy arena excpet on ebay so couldnt tell ya. Anime island still has him though I think.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Had an awesome day today at TRU. Went in to preorder the Dragonzord with an in-store only coupon. Long story short, the computers kept screwing up and on top of the coupon, the guy gave me another discount for the inconvenience. Got it for a very fair price. Not sure if Titanus with be a TRU Exclusive, but they've got my business from here on out.

So thank you, TRU. :rock

Back