S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Assuming you got the Exclusive *** version, did you pay more then retail for it?

since i'm from europe it doesnt really make a difference rather i order it from HK or US

but i paid 45 euros, 61 usd (480 HKD) :)

Had an awesome day today at TRU. Went in to preorder the Dragonzord with an in-store only coupon. Long story short, the computers kept screwing up and on top of the coupon, the guy gave me another discount for the inconvenience. Got it for a very fair price. Not sure if Titanus with be a TRU Exclusive, but they've got my business from here on out.

So thank you, TRU. :rock

Dragonzord is in NYC currently?!

DSCF9872_zpsc015ddcb.jpg

Now the wait for mmpr yellow. Though i am waiting for Kyoryuger Red in the post too. But screw getting the rest at thoes prices.

My MMPR Blue shipped from ToyzintheBox yeah buddy....

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

The lack of lance is really annoying, ive tried several poses with him and i cant find anything that feels organic :-/ he looks good with the blade blaster but for uniformity id rather he had his own weapons. i must say a nice surprise is the power bow that comes with the figure. its bigger and IMO looks better than the one that comes with pink

Its a nice little figure. He doesnt have any wow factor, but he fits in as part of the team

DSCF9881_zps3d7fd308.jpg

DSCF9886_zpsbb735b30.jpg

Definitely gonna try and make an extension piece for his seperate two weapons. Kinda don't feel too happy about laying down this type of price for something that's lacking such a simple basic accuracy.

Definitely gonna try and make an extension piece for his seperate two weapons. Kinda don't feel too happy about laying down this type of price for something that's lacking such a simple basic accuracy.

Even if we did find away to extend the lace it still would not be accurate though.. as the lance together looks like this...

20140526_160125-kdcollage_zps4hphw0em.jpg

I tried contacting the guy who did this custom Lance but he's just doing it for him self...

That custom lance looks awesome!

Maybe its not too late to pressure them a bit? They can always release show accurate lance with the Yellow Ranger.

I'm not a real customizer, I try to find easy passable fixes. I have a staff from a different figure,mI'm gnna paint it the same blue, cut it o the right length, and in som way cellotape the **** out of it. Seriously, I bet I won't even see it on shelf distance. Either use blue tape or whatEVER.:lol

I'm mostly just kindof pissed bout the unneccesity of it. Maybe yellow will have an extension poece with a good amount of luck.

Also think it's bs we don't get a normal blaster with everyone. It's just stuff I don't get, like, just go that final small step and make it truly perfect. :slap

Back