S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It feels weird to me too. i will eventually sell one, probably green. Green is more " in theme " with the other rangers for obvious reasons however i have far more sentiment for the White ranger given i love Season 3. But, the Green and White ranger can be in the same place at the same time after all. Zedd brought back the green ranger powers, with the Tommy clone " Tom ". And he was never stripped of these powers, but left back in time to defend the people of that time. And White Ranger Tommy did meet with a Green Ranger illusion in the tunnels under the moon base while searching for the Zeo Crystal!

Spent all morning looking at these. Red and green are available for like £25 posted from Amazon. Are the others available at retail yet? The prices for white and pink are much higher and blue yellow black aren't out yet?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

You can get Red for like £18 shipped on ebay (seller is toyspark - if the listing doesnt appear on .co.uk sign in to .com so its visible), Green £23 shipped on amazon, use anime-island to get pink, black and white for £32 shipped each (they low value gift mark, and the postage is super fast). Blue ranger isnt out yet, but tricera ranger is. Figure and accessories are identicle, just a different box. I paid £42 posted from ebay, it will be £32 posted from anime island when it comes in stock but i was willing to pay £10 extra to have it a month + in advance

Green and Red come with an extra collar and belt with the american flag motif because they used them in akibaranger. They are absent in the " power ranger " release.

Oh I assumed by accessories you meant the actual accessories

edit: werent those bonuses only for the first release in asia?

Nah, i think all the Red and greens come with them. Just the later Zyurangers dont as only Green and Red were in Akiba. The Japanese Release of the White ranger (dairanger - kiba ranger ) also come with an exclusive chest coin because of how he appeared in Akibaranger.

Nah, i think all the Red and greens come with them. Just the later Zyurangers dont as only Green and Red were in Akiba. The Japanese Release of the White ranger (dairanger - kiba ranger ) also come with an exclusive chest coin because of how he appeared in Akibaranger.

Gotcha

1sefsf.jpg

Kiva, cant believe you are now ahead of me in figures :lol

My blue is in a preorder with female yellow, so I wont be getting either until yellow is released -_-

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back