S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking good

10391448_783860928299741_4872101688030628206_n1.jpg

I knew it, I ****ing knew it, no long lance.

I swear to ****ing god I'm genuinely pissed off about that. Unbelievable, a brilliantly perfect MMPR team and the one ****ing thing they fail on is my favourite weapon. This is regular Goku all over again. It's like WHY!?..... WHY!?

Its a shame, id of displayed it with the long staff. Because the staff is so short, im just going to display the 2 dagger parts. Whcih is a shame, because hes going to look the same as Yellow ranger with her daggers.

Charged_Lance_MMPR.jpg

Exactly, I'm gonna custom lengthen the short lance. Just gonna cut it in half I think and glue something in between and paint it blue.

To boot his seperated weapons aren't even long enough. I don't get this stuff. I don't why they went so cheap on regular Goku and I don't get it here. How much ****ing cost is it to just make it the appropriate length? Add a freakin dollar to the price if you must.

It frustrates me to no end because it seems so ridiculously unnecessary.

why did you gave yourself false hope that they would include a longer stick? :(

Of course, need to complete them! I myself also have the current SMF team and all the reds currently released under the sentai name. No point leaving a half finished collection!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Well, they gave him A lance, just not the long one. We shouldnt really be surprised; its obvious tamashii just wants the whole team out ASAP, and as a result they arent being thought out properly in terms of their accessories etc.

Corners are being cut to take advantage of the anniversary, which is a shame, but as long as I get my figures I will admit I couldnt care less.

Because you did not return the favor of crushing my hope for it, like I crush your hope for nappa all the time.:lol

oh... well i'm sorry
but hey, im still crushing your hopes of goku never getting the faces you want though :rotfl

Yeah id probably still just use them separately anyways, looks cooler imo

Doesn't to me because of what Kiva I think said, I want them all to have unique looking weapons. Yellow is the dual wielder, Blue is the lance wielder.

FU Tamashii, FU. Yet another completely unnecessary BS move.

@Blood I'll crush YOUR face!:lol

Well, they gave him A lance, just not the long one. We shouldnt really be surprised; its obvious tamashii just wants the whole team out ASAP, and as a result they arent being thought out properly in terms of their accessories etc.

Corners are being cut to take advantage of the anniversary, which is a shame, but as long as I get my figures I will admit I couldnt care less.

They really couldn't just make the plastic a bit longer!? Because that's literally all they had to do... Give me a break, there's even less excuse for this than Goku's release.:slap

They really couldn't just make the plastic a bit longer!? Because that's literally all they had to do... Give me a break, there's even less excuse for this than Goku's release.:slap

man, am i glad you're not a girl and im your BF or i'd leave you dissapointed with my small D :(

well, what about making a weapon pack exclusive for sdcc with a longer lance and other stuff for the rangers that lack stuff? :dunno

How about tamashii gets their ****ing act together and stops cutting corners that make no ****ing sense.:lol

I've no idea. I don't even care for that power blaster, I'd rather just wish all rangers had their proper weapons, all with the proper symbols and all with a normal expanded blaster.

Back