S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those gobusters and train engineers look absolutely terrible...

Hope figuarts doesnt waste their time with the train ones. I want time force and space rangers next

I would like Zeo, but I doubt it would happen since Japan hated ohranger; I can hope though!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Id really like to see Abaranger / Dino Thunder next. I have greatest nostalgia and love for Zeo and turbo, but i love the Dino Suits (not to mention its another Tommy)

vlcsnap-2011-09-15-11h51m35s87.png

Its Abare Pig!

aba-al-pink.jpg

She was a one-off, wasnt even a ranger. Just a girl who wanted to be one and made her own outfit.

Score a Dragonzord at tru today! $80 CAD, not too bad at all. He 's****ing incredible, lots of diecast and no stickers from what i can see. Anyone have more info on Titanus? We also need a new tigerzord now

Score a Dragonzord at tru today! $80 CAD, not too bad at all. He 's****ing incredible, lots of diecast and no stickers from what i can see. Anyone have more info on Titanus? We also need a new tigerzord now

Congrats. :rock

Can't wait until they start to leak into the states.

No word on Titanus other than it's in the works.

(And I'm hoping we get the ThunderZords. Not likely, but hey...:lol)

It's been a while since anyone's posted their display, so I thought I'd (finally) show my setup. Up through yesterday, I had my figures lined up in battle-ready poses (sorry for the bad lighting/angle):
Spoiler Spoiler:

And then I decided to mix it up a bit today:
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm hoping to pick up the Black Ranger later this month, then Blue and Yellow when they come out over the summer. I'm not sure yet how I'll fit in the White Ranger since I like Tommy as the Green Ranger more, but I'll figure it out when the time comes. Still, it'll be pretty cool when I can have the whole team up on display.

Blue isnt out this month, the japanese tricera ranger should be out the end of the month but the PR versions are a month behind.

:impatient: Waiting for End of June when Blue & Yellow are released.

DSCF9790_zpsccaaacf6.jpg

(I still own green, sent it to somebody to convince him theyre worth buying by trying it out)

I also cant wait to have a complete power blaster, i might try and use the middle stand as " Red jumping in to the hair for the final assembly of the blaster "

:impatient: Waiting for End of June when Blue & Yellow are released.

DSCF9790_zpsccaaacf6.jpg

(I still own green, sent it to somebody to convince him theyre worth buying by trying it out)

I also cant wait to have a complete power blaster, i might try and use the middle stand as " Red jumping in to the hair for the final assembly of the blaster "

Cool setup! And I really like the idea of the Red Ranger in the air before the Power Blaster's assembled. :clap

Damn, you let them try out your figure? What if he steals it?

Yes I meant triceranger I have all the Japanese figs, the only American version I want is yellow ranger lol

Sent from Le iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free

Lipsmack, I would recommend you look into sentai before making fun of it; that is akaranger, leader of the very first team in Japan. Without him, sentai, and PR later would not exist. Sure the suit is goofy, but you have to remember he is from the 70s, almost 40 years old.

I get it man... I would just rather they focus on power ranger teams (Time force, space, Galaxy, Zeo...) the Sentai is nothing more than B-roll footage to me :lol

Its also lame because they will make even that team hard to complete with the other 4 being exclusives... Band

Maybe they will focus on PR teams in America, but our figures come from Japan as sentai releases so they have an extra 20 years of teams to choose from. We just have to hope that bluefin convinces tamashii that we want a slice too.

Back