S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's a sure thing he's coming. :naughty
they have things planned for the mmpr line at the end of this year so fingers crossed?

I love Lord Zedd man, him and Joker were the first villains I became a fan of. I hope you're right.

vcw802.png

:lol

I watched Master Vile and the metallic armour 1-3 last night and it saddens me that Lord Zedd was both ***** whipped by Rita, treat like a silly uncle by Rito and treat like a kid by Master Vile and mocked. I still love that Era though. MMPR season 3-zeo-turbo are <3

I got mine from anime island; you can ask them to reduce the value they put on the shipping box, if that is less than £15 uk then you shouldnt get charged, it isnt a guarantee though, but they havent let me down yet.

I wouldnt recommend looking for Uk sellers as they usually charge a premium anyway, sometimes ending up costing more than even with import charges on them.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Cheers Deano, i ordered mmpr black from AI and requested gift / £15 in the checkout

Last edited:
this arent bad customs, would be cool to get a real release, of course I only care for black maybe white
View attachment 104509

You guys need to check out the Gobusters vs Kyouranger movie on youtube. It has Red Abranger in it. It's fantastic as well as Gokaiger vs Gobusters. I'd provide the link but I think the account holder who put the video doesn't want anything linking to his account so they won't try to copyright it and he would have to remove it.

Just search in Youtube. You can easily find the movies.

Sooooooo.... Lionsgate are making a Power Rangers movie confirmed. And apparently its a reboot of the Mighty Morphin incarnation

I like JDF, he once laughed at one of my jokes. So i cannot un-like him
Really?? You are kidding!
LIONSGATE AND SABAN BRANDS PARTNER
FOR POWER RANGERS LIVE ACTION FEATURE FILM
SANTA MONICA, CA, May 7, 2014 – Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF), a leading global entertainment
company, and Saban Brands, a strategic brand management company that acquires and
builds global consumer brands, are partnering to develop and produce an original live action
feature !lm based on the iconic Power Rangers property, it was announced today by creator
of Power Rangers Haim Saban and Lionsgate Chief Executive Officer Jon Feltheimer.* The
announcement marks another step in Lionsgate’s continued commitment to build a broad
portfolio of branded properties and franchises with global appeal.
Saban launched Mighty Morphin Power Rangers as a live action television series more than 20
years ago, and the series has been in continuous production ever since. It has subsequently
grown into one of the world’s most popular and recognizable brands, with toys, apparel,
costumes, video games, DVD’s, comic books and other merchandise.
The two companies noted that, with an extensive and extremely devoted worldwide fan base
as well as a deep and detailed mythology, the Power Rangers are primed for the big
screen.**The new !lm franchise will re-envision the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, a group of
high school kids who are infused with unique and cool super powers but must harness and
use those powers as a team if they have any hope of saving the world.
“Lionsgate is the perfect home for elevating our Power Rangers brand to the next level,” said
Saban.* “They have the vision, marketing prowess and incredible track record in launching
breakthrough hits from The Hunger Games to Twilight and Divergent. In partnership with the
Lionsgate team, we’re con!dent that we will capture the world of the Power Rangers and
translate it into a unique and memorable motion picture phenomenon with a legacy all its
own.”
“We’re thrilled to be partnering with Haim Saban and his team to maximize the potential of
this immensely successful and universally recognized franchise,” said Feltheimer. “The Power
Rangers stories and characters have been embraced by generations of audiences for more
than 20 years, and today they are more powerful than ever.* We have the ideal partner and the
perfect brand with which to create a motion picture event that will resonate with moviegoers
around the world for years to come.”
ABOUT SABAN’S POWER RANGERS
Saban’s Power Rangers franchise is the brainchild of Haim Saban, creator and producer of the
original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers hit series that launched in 1993. Following its
introduction, Power Rangers quickly became the most-watched children’s television program in the United States and remains one of the top-rated and longest running boys live-action
series in television history. The series follows the adventures of a group of ordinary teens who
“morph” into superheroes and save the world from evil. It is seen in more than 150 markets
around the world, translated into numerous languages and is a mainstay in the most
prominent international children’s programming blocks. For more information, visit
www.powerrangers.com.*
ABOUT SABAN BRANDS
Formed in 2010 as an affiliate of Saban Capital Group, Saban Brands (SB) was established to
acquire and develop a world-class portfolio of properties and capitalize on the company’s
experience, track record and capabilities in growing and monetizing consumer brands
through content, media and marketing. SB applies a global omni-channel management
approach to enhancing and extending its brands in markets worldwide and to consumers of
all ages. The company provides full-service management, marketing, promotion and strategic
business development for its intellectual properties including comprehensive strategies
unique to each brand, trademark and copyright management and enforcement, creative
design, retail development, direct-to-consumer initiatives and specialized property
extensions. SB's portfolio of properties currently includes Power Rangers, Paul Frank, Julius Jr.,
Digimon Fusion and Popples, among many others. For more information, visit
www.sabanbrands.com
Parent company Saban Capital Group recently launched a new subsidiary, Saban Films, which
acquires and distributes independent feature !lms.
ABOUT LIONSGATE*
Lionsgate is a leading global entertainment company with a strong and diversi!ed presence
in motion picture production and distribution, television programming and syndication,
home entertainment, family entertainment, digital distribution, new channel platforms and
international distribution and sales. Lionsgate currently has 34 television shows on 22
networks spanning its primetime production, distribution and syndication businesses,
including such critically-acclaimed hits as the multiple Emmy Award-winning*Mad
Men*and*Nurse Jackie, the comedy*Anger Management, the network series*Nashville, the
syndication success*The Wendy Williams Show*and the critically-acclaimed Orange is the New
Black.
Its feature !lm business has been fueled by such recent successes as the blockbuster !rst and
second installments of The Hunger Games*franchise,*the !rst installment of the Divergent
franchise, The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn*–*Part 2, Now You See Me,*Kevin Hart: Let Me Explain,
Warm Bodies, The Expendables 2,*The Possession, Sinister, Arbitrage, Mud*and Pantelion Films'
breakout hit*Instructions Not Included,*the highest-grossing Spanish-language !lm ever
released in the U.S.
*Lionsgate's home entertainment business is an industry leader in box office-to-DVD and box
office-to-VOD revenue conversion rate. Lionsgate handles a prestigious and proli!c library of
approximately 15,000 motion picture and television titles that is an important source of
recurring revenue and serves as the foundation for the growth of the Company's core
businesses. The Lionsgate and Summit brands remain synonymous with original, daring,
quality entertainment in markets around the world.
For further information, please contact:
Lionsgate:
Julie Fontaine
310-255-34970
[email protected]
Saban Brands:
Kelsey Lynch
310-203-5875
[email protected]

I wonder if this will be aimed towards the original audience now that we are all older or if it will be just more 5 year old stuff.

If they geared it for 200-30 year olds and played on nostalgia, this could be brilliant. The mythology of the Japanese version was pretty nifty. Im interested in how it will be updated.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Hate to break it to you spawn but PR has always been aimed at "the 5 year old stuff" :lol its a kids show man; we may feel nostalgia for it, and heck if it ever came on tv I would watch it, but it isnt aimed at us adults.

Hate to break it to you spawn but PR has always been aimed at "the 5 year old stuff" :lol its a kids show man; we may feel nostalgia for it, and heck if it ever came on tv I would watch it, but it isnt aimed at us adults.

I know it never has been but thats not what im saying. They can try to do something totally new and take the mythology of PR and try to cater it to our age range. I know they said its going to be high school students again but imagine they went the route closer to the japanese version with the ancient warriors waking up to fight against monsters and creatures. They can add a new twist to it if they ever wanted to.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Well, today was a good day! Not only did Goku come but black and gokai reds darin aswell! Heres the update to my sentai/PR displays.

munudure.jpg

anehupy8.jpg

u3ugu3e7.jpg

juhyjygu.jpg

I'm laughing so hard at how this is nothing but "****, pacific rim, now godzilla, **** this, we need them big monster rboto moneeeeyzzz"

I don't see the point in this. The format is too cheesy in the western version. But if they change it too much it becomes a different thing.

This is gonna be dragonball evolution all over again.

Power rangers can totally work as a serious movie franchise. Its all about how its written. The tv series as it is now would never work. But if you stripped the show, the original show to a literal synopsis then you are left with a bunch of people who have been bestowed powers to fight an alien invasion force. Then you work up from there. Avengers and Pacific Rim are essentially the 2 core elements of power rangers. A team of super heroes with different personalities, and then giant mechs. And they are obviously hugely successful

Power rangers can totally work as a serious movie franchise. Its all about how its written. The tv series as it is now would never work. But if you stripped the show, the original show to a literal synopsis then you are left with a bunch of people who have been bestowed powers to fight an alien invasion force. Then you work up from there. Avengers and Pacific Rim are essentially the 2 core elements of power rangers. A team of super heroes with different personalities, and then giant mechs. And they are obviously hugely successful

It's got the right elements and the fan base.

Looking forward to more news about this.

Something im worried about, is the next series of Power Rangers is Dino Charge (Kyoryuger). And as its dinosaur themed, im concerned that they want to use the movie as a means to set up the series. So they wont go balls deep to make a movie.

Having said that, i keep finding myself drawn towards the Kyoryu Red figuarts figure. I love the suits.

Back