S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something im worried about, is the next series of Power Rangers is Dino Charge (Kyoryuger). And as its dinosaur themed, im concerned that they want to use the movie as a means to set up the series. So they wont go balls deep to make a movie.

Having said that, i keep finding myself drawn towards the Kyoryu Red figuarts figure. I love the suits.

Pic?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

SH+Figuarts+Kyoryu+Red+Insert+Tray.JPG

Its the cheapest Ranger figuarts i know, and it comes with a bunch considering it has an extra arm

Well, its the next Power Rangers after Super Megaforce (as they are skipping gobusters)

But the Show is awesome, the japanese one atleast

kyoryuger_splash_5_by_robinosuke-d705igd.jpg

Well, its the next Power Rangers after Super Megaforce (as they are skipping gobusters)

But the Show is awesome, the japanese one atleast

kyoryuger_splash_5_by_robinosuke-d705igd.jpg

This team got skipped over by Saban. They might go back to them later seeing as how there not really going for consistency
with the US PR teams

Kyoryuger is confirmed as the next Power Rangers ( Dino Charge )

Go busters was skipped

tokumei_sentai_go_busters__3_members_version__by_blakehunter-d4th320.jpg

But given how bad Toqger looks i wouldnt be surprised if they went back and did Gobusters after Dino Charge

toqger.jpg

Not to mention Toqger has some questionable imagry

AiNBnMI.jpg

ToQger_2_-_Team_Norikae_Change.jpg

Its a shame gobusters was skipped honestly, the leather suits grew on me and make a nice change from the usual spandex, plus, there was quite a few nods to Pr in the show like "its morphin time" being their morph phrase.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

No one knows blood, maybe pink was too hard to read? But then again so is that colour of blue so.......

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back