S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I got two SH FiguArts MMPRs in the mail (Green and White Rangers). I knew these were small, but these are SMALL. :lol I really wanted the Red Ranger, but because of the size, I think I'll pass. Thankfully, the White and Green compliment each other perfectly, so I won't feel the need to get them all. I can finally lay my curiosity to rest. Lots of detail, but I honestly had to look at the box twice to make sure these were the real deal. I just expected something bigger, even though I knew they weren't that big. (And yes, I'm keeping these two in their plastic prisons. I definitely won't appreciate the detail, I realize. But....the boxes showcase them well enough for me!)

but they're so great for posing around with :monkey2

So I got two SH FiguArts MMPRs in the mail (Green and White Rangers). I knew these were small, but these are SMALL. :lol I really wanted the Red Ranger, but because of the size, I think I'll pass. Thankfully, the White and Green compliment each other perfectly, so I won't feel the need to get them all. I can finally lay my curiosity to rest. Lots of detail, but I honestly had to look at the box twice to make sure these were the real deal. I just expected something bigger, even though I knew they weren't that big. (And yes, I'm keeping these two in their plastic prisons. I definitely won't appreciate the detail, I realize. But....the boxes showcase them well enough for me!)

That's the first I've heard about these being too small. I've got the Green and White Rangers coming to me in the mail later, so I can't make any size judgments yet. But it seems like these are roughly in line with the old Bandai MMPR Auto-Morphin figures, and that's fine with me for now.

but they're so great for posing around with :monkey2

I can tell, just based on your pics!

That's the first I've heard about these being too small. I've got the Green and White Rangers coming to me in the mail later, so I can't make any size judgments yet. But it seems like these are roughly in line with the old Bandai MMPR Auto-Morphin figures, and that's fine with me for now.

I never had the MMPR figures growing up. :( So these are new to me. I think they're 6 inches? (Roughly.) I was just surprised is all. I'm used to Hot Toys sized figures, so these are dwarfed. They look really nice though. I'm happy I got two, but I don't foresee me getting anymore (and I REALLY wanted the Red Ranger.)

Choo Choo Moda***ahs!

Tokkyuger-Team.jpg

i'm sorry but this might end up the most ridiculous sentai to date :lol

Dear sweet God what on earth is that?!? Looks like this sentai will put carranger to shame :lol

There is no way saban will be able to adapt that!

OMG yes. I just received white in the mail from Amazon today as well and I too was shocked at how tiny these things are. As you stated the quality & detail is great but man just wish they were a little bigger

I'm now thinking back to all the forums where I've seen members with dozens of sentai & kamen rider figuarts and wondering just how they justify the price with such tiny items; these things could fit in a happy meal

Glad to know I'm not the only one feeling these thoughts today

Did you order from amazon as well?

Yeah, from Amazon. I was worried about the way they would pack them, but it all arrived in excellent condition. Just disappointed with the size.

I never had the MMPR figures growing up. :( So these are new to me. I think they're 6 inches? (Roughly.) I was just surprised is all. I'm used to Hot Toys sized figures, so these are dwarfed. They look really nice though. I'm happy I got two, but I don't foresee me getting anymore (and I REALLY wanted the Red Ranger.)

I'm actually on the opposite end. I just got my first Hot Toys figure, and it kinda bothers me how big they are (I'm used to 5-6" figures).

I'm actually on the opposite end. I just got my first Hot Toys figure, and it kinda bothers me how big they are (I'm used to 5-6" figures).

I can appreciate it that. I think it depends on what you're used to collecting. My last 6" figure I bought was years and years ago.

Which HT figure? (Not that I have many at all....as in 3. :lol)

I can appreciate it that. I think it depends on what you're used to collecting. My last 6" figure I bought was years and years ago.

Which HT figure? (Not that I have many at all....as in 3. :lol)

Iron Man Mark XXI Midas. It looks very nice in person, but I'm still on the fence about keeping it (partially because of its size).

Iron Man Mark XXI Midas. It looks very nice in person, but I'm still on the fence about keeping it (partially because of its size).

Wow!!! I really like the looks of Midas. I had a few HTs Iron Man pieces years back. Was always impressed with the articulation. Different tastes for everyone though.

Guys come on, they arent tiny at all, they are your normal 6 inch scale. A star wars figure is small, these arent. Hot toys may be bigger, but how much more expensive are they?

Figuarts are bought for the detail and articulation while still looking like it isnt a figure, they certainly wouldnt fit in a happy meal.

Last edited:
Inch for inch the FiguArts work out a lot cheaper in comparison to Hot Toys, approx £10 per inch for FiguArts and nearly £20 per inch for Hot Toys ;)

Oh man Silrian is going to be annoyed; his description says he comes with THREE lances, one set for the cannon, one thats seperate and one thats a lance, none of them are longer.....:lol

He also only comes with a thunder slinger and ranger stick again. A shame but not devastating because most will pose him with either the cannon or seperate weapons.

Oh man Silrian is going to be annoyed; his description says he comes with THREE lances, one set for the cannon, one thats seperate and one thats a lance, none of them are longer.....:lol

He also only comes with a thunder slinger and ranger stick again. A shame but not devastating because most will pose him with either the cannon or seperate weapons.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

i guess he'll have to find someone that can make one for him :monkey1

Guys come on, they arent tiny at all, they are your normal 6 inch scale. A star wars figure is small, these arent. Hot toys may be bigger, but how much more expensive are they?

Figuarts are bought for the detail and articulation while still looking like it isnt a figure, they certainly wouldnt fit in a happy meal.

actually they are kinda small with you have ultra act ultra man and too thin when you have the sh figuart kamen riders figures

Back