S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ToysRUs took them down. From what I heard, the listing wasn't correctly made (ie. UPC/SKU/etc. didn't match up) and that's why it was removed. Not sure if previous orders will get canceled or when the pre-order page will go back up.

Thanks for the info! I'll just keep watching, I guess...

Thanks for the info! I'll just keep watching, I guess...

Yeah, keep eye out, but don't worry. They didn't limit the quantity on the pre-order pages I saw, so Bandai is planning on cashing in with these. Should be plenty to go around.

Head sculpt s and accessories looks awesome yet the lack of any muscle definition even a little is what makes these just Ok for me.

Head sculpt s and accessories looks awesome yet the lack of any muscle definition even a little is what makes these just Ok for me.

But......but thats accurate to the show!! Bandai of America has tainted you my friend, with their stupid muscle bound freakazoid figures lol.

:lol seriously though, why on earth do you want these figures to have muscle? Most of us have been waiting YEARS for these kind of figures so we dont have to go near bandai americas crap, and you want them to have the same flaws??

Sorry, but I have to assume you are just trolling unless you answer lol.

:rock :rock :rock

I really appreciated you help for that piece.

And yeah, super stoked about what we have coming. Can't wait to see what else 2014 will have in store!

No pron buddy anytime :) Had I not done that for u this woulda never happened :)
One childhood heroe checked off the "want to meet" list

Got this today and wow! The chrome is so much better then the USA version. The key is like almost double the size! The chrome is amazing looking on the key compared to the American version which is plain flat cheap looking paint. Im still amazed at the size of the Japanese chrome key. Just wow! I do have the Japanese box as well. But didn't take pics of it.

Last edited:
Japanese sentai props usually are overall better, but then, they also cost more. I dont like BoAs figures, but at least their morphers and zords are cheap.

Japanese sentai props usually are overall better, but then, they also cost more. I dont like BoAs figures, but at least their morphers and zords are cheap.

I agree, but when I compared the morphers I was so upset at how much was missing. The size of the american versions are so much smaller and missing so many things. The zords I saw the megaforce one comparison with the USA and Japanese version. I was shocked at the size and how much less it had then the Japan version. Made me sick. :mad: that's why now I only buy Japan versions. It costs more but for a collector makes me feel so much better.

God I hope being 24k plated doesn't mean it's going to be a SDCC exclusive. I went through hell just to get the Green/White Morpher last year, and I don't wanna go through it again just to get this

:exactly: it better not be a sdcc exclusive. Most likely it will be. Crap! Well I'm sure they will have a not gold version for r us stores. I'm ok with it as long as it's die cast metal. The box of the dagger looks huge! Love the box! I will buy 2 of them. One to open and one to keep misb just for great memories of the show.

The normal dagger shouldnt be, toys r us already said they will be stocking it, and have had preorders up already, though they got taken down due to errors or something.

Most likely the 24k one is an sdcc exclusive, but a chrome one will be available too.

Toyrus buy one power ranger and get one free? Wow great deal! One problem is all the legacy stuff is gone in my area. I'm not driving 5 hrs away to NY to buy them. Sucks they have a sale like this and there's nothing good left. also it's the week of Christmas so the shelves are almost empty. Errrrr......

Btw this is another reason I don't preorder on the r us site for the green dagger and other new legacy stuff. Just wait for the store sales and get one 40% off or some kind of discount. For the in store items they at least get it in once or twice all the time. Just be patient they always show up. It is a pretty nice discount.

Toyrus buy one power ranger and get one free? Wow great deal! One problem is all the legacy stuff is gone in my area. I'm not driving 5 hrs away to NY to buy them. Sucks they have a sale like this and there's nothing good left. also it's the week of Christmas so the shelves are almost empty. Errrrr......

Yeah, I got that email as well. I'm planning my strategy. :lol

Yeah, I got that email as well. I'm planning my strategy. :lol

Haha! Yes you should have seen how I saved on the last sale. I had to bring all my receipts back to get the differences and return some and buy again. Then I had the 5.00 coupons to put on top of those. I ended up getting turtles classic van for free value at 60.00. Also saved a rack on other things. Savings is a big thing. I just don't like paying more if I don't need to. :clap I'm a sucker for good deals!

Back