S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are different series! In terms of sentai they are perfectly in scale an proportionate to the show! The actors in the show werent body builders and in suit they dont have muscle definition, being japanese suit actors in footage. You have to remember that these are teenagers, they arent going to be adult size.

If you honestly want muscle in these figures I dont know what to think tbh.

Those are different series! In terms of sentai they are perfectly in scale an proportionate to the show! The actors in the show werent body builders and in suit they dont have muscle definition, being japanese suit actors in footage. You have to remember that these are teenagers, they arent going to be adult size.

then stick with the Bandai american figures :lecture

i dont see how the characters being teenagers matter on how tall they are when in Kyoryuge series the older rangers are the same height as the younger rangers im sure in other series its the same.

then stick with the Bandai american figures :lecture

or you can mind your business and stop telling people what they should buy, skizziod said that "That's the first I've heard about these being too small. ", i just stated that the sentai series of sh figuarts are too thin. Look at dbz or the kamen riders, sure they are small when comparing them to dc universe, but they are not that thin of figures are the rangers are. the mention of ultra act is due to them both being bandai made figures and both say they are 6inch scale but side by side ultra act figures are alot taller and arent as thin.

sorry if this is the wrong thread...

found this at my parents' house today. anyone know what it is?

BcUPTnOCYAAfwZU.jpg

BcUNXmgCQAEHIRr.jpg

it must be 20+ years old. looks like some oldddd super sentai series?

sorry if this is the wrong thread...

found this at my parents' house today. anyone know what it is?

BcUPTnOCYAAfwZU.jpg

BcUNXmgCQAEHIRr.jpg

it must be 20+ years old. looks like some oldddd super sentai series?

It looks like the zord from carranger/turbo, but the suits on the box are wrong. You may have a bootleg on your hands, but id look into it anyway!.

EDIT: nope I was totally off; its a mech from turboranger, a show from before mmpr, and it now seems legit, apart from the logo down the bottom has a misspelling for rancer instead of ranger, but id still check it out.

Last edited:
or you can mind your business and stop telling people what they should buy, skizziod said that "That's the first I've heard about these being too small. ", i just stated that the sentai series of sh figuarts are too thin. Look at dbz or the kamen riders, sure they are small when comparing them to dc universe, but they are not that thin of figures are the rangers are. the mention of ultra act is due to them both being bandai made figures and both say they are 6inch scale but side by side ultra act figures are alot taller and arent as thin.

No need to be rude, be civil please. They wear spandex, and are exactly the same physique in the show, i dont get where the whole too thin aspect is coming from unless you are comparing them to America figures, which is so wrong I dont know what to say. Measure them and you will find them to be almost exactly 6 inches, while ultra act is closer to 7, so in fairness I could say they are too tall, but I wont because that is most likely to scale; see where im coming from yet? In a high end figure series, just because they are a 6 inch line doesnt mean they should all be the same height, thats why pink is shorter.

Last edited:

or if you dont want me to mind your business, you can take this discussion in PM
wink2.gif

So I just got a Green and White Ranger for Christmas and I didn't realize they didn't come with bases. Does anyone know where to get the generic SHFiguarts bases? And any idea if they're making a Dragonzord?

the bandai tamashii nations act trident to me are the best stands for mutifigures i have 2 use one for my makai kado garo figures and the sh mmprs , need to get another one for my d-arts mega man figures. btw off topic but does anyone knoe any more info on the kof d-arts line? hope they dont stop at terry.

Best bet (outside the US anyway) is ebay and amazon; search for stage act 4 for your normal bases.

or 3, if you want some black ones :p

the bandai tamashii nations act trident to me are the best stands for mutifigures i have 2 use one for my makai kado garo figures and the sh mmprs , need to get another one for my d-arts mega man figures. btw off topic but does anyone knoe any more info on the kof d-arts line? hope they dont stop at terry.

it's great and you get more room to play around with

Don't read or use the internet much, do ya? Lol

I guess not. I googled them but could only find the tri-figure ones. I don't plan on getting any of the others. And I don't really collect enough to know who makes the best figure stands. All the super articulation, high quality figures I've ever bought came with stands to hold them.

I guess not. I googled them but could only find the tri-figure ones. I don't plan on getting any of the others. And I don't really collect enough to know who makes the best figure stands. All the super articulation, high quality figures I've ever bought came with stands to hold them.

Some people are just rude instead of just helping out. Here is a link bro, try ebay also and type these names in
[ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003F256QI/ref=s9_simh_gw_p21_d0_i2?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-5&pf_rd_r=0EA2AQ6H0YX3SFSTCDBY&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1688200342&pf_rd_i=507846[/ame]

Last edited:

Well in this case, only figures that really needs support to stand straight gets one included.

Wolvie9 posted a link to buy some, although you should buy "Act 4"
and remember, 1 pack comes with 3 stands.

Amiami and other japanese sites arent likely to stock the others due to them being web exclusives in japan and not mass produced. They will also come in sentai boxes instead of PR ones.

Back