S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just decided to splurge and order all of these things at once. Figure I can sell them if I end up regretting it. Don't think I will though, these figs look pretty cool.

I'm waiting for the rest too, maybe they'll sell as a set? Blue was just recently up for pre-order I saw, so that makes only Trini left? I like them all except for Jason with the shield... that shield belongs to Tommy! :yess:

You wont be dissapointed shadow, just dont expect hot toys scale lol.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I'm waiting for the rest too, maybe they'll sell as a set? Blue was just recently up for pre-order I saw, so that makes only Trini left? I like them all except for Jason with the shield... that shield belongs to Tommy! :yess:

:exactly: i like your thinking! they will also try to bring out black ranger with armor :rolleyes2

:exactly: i like your thinking! they will also try to bring out black ranger with armor :rolleyes2

Ive heard that sometime this year they might do a 2-pack exclusive with Zach wearing the shield and Tommy without it.

i've heard about tommy but a 2-pack? ah well, that's cool i guess

it's in this video where they got interviewed and talked about an armored black ranger andi here by quote "and maybe we should pack it with a shieldless green too" @4:35 you can hear it all about it

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3aWYnzAK3U[/ame]

and i guess i didnt really paid much attention when i first saw it :lol

it's in this video where they got interviewed and talked about an armored black ranger andi here by quote "and maybe we should pack it with a shieldless green too" @4:35 you can hear it all about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3aWYnzAK3U

and i guess i didnt really paid much attention when i first saw it :lol

haha saw this video and heard the black ranger part but didn't catch the shieldless ranger part lol. Thanks for that bro

its in the final episode of season 1 (an oyster stew), he wears it for a couple of seconds though

Last edited:
I finally got my Green and White Ranger figures, and while they are a bit small (after handling Hot Toys figures), I really like their smaller size. It's the scale that I grew up with, and I look forward to putting the whole team together, one by one. I just have a few quick questions for those who have these:

1) I was surprised to find out that the shield on the Green Ranger wasn't molded to the upper torso like how it is with the White Ranger's shield. The Dragon Shield on mine has a bit of wiggle to it, but is this normal for anyone else?

2) Do people have special display cases for these? I'm only slightly concerned about dust, but for some reason, I'm worried about fading colors (they're being displayed out in the open, in a room with fluorescent lights and occasional sunlight).

3) Is there a good way to reattach the fists? I always end up pressing in all sorts of directions as the joint swivels away from me, and I keep feeling like I'm breaking them, ever so slowly.

Congrats on getting white and green, both are great figures;

1) The shield wiggling is fine, it wont hurt anything. It isnt glued on so its techincally just sitting there, and can be removed if you know what you are doing.

2)I personally have display cases, and havent had any colour fading yet. If its a worry to you just keep the figures out of direct sunlight and you should be fine.

3)The fists are usually OK, but again, if you are worried, dont push them on, instead try swivelling them back and forth on the ball joint to pop them off and on, and if it still seems too tight, a tiny dab of vegetable cooking oil on the ball will make the hands slide on easier; that goes for tight creaking joints on the legs and arms too.

Congrats on getting white and green, both are great figures;

1) The shield wiggling is fine, it wont hurt anything. It isnt glued on so its techincally just sitting there, and can be removed if you know what you are doing.

2)I personally have display cases, and havent had any colour fading yet. If its a worry to you just keep the figures out of direct sunlight and you should be fine.

3)The fists are usually OK, but again, if you are worried, dont push them on, instead try swivelling them back and forth on the ball joint to pop them off and on, and if it still seems too tight, a tiny dab of vegetable cooking oil on the ball will make the hands slide on easier; that goes for tight creaking joints on the legs and arms too.

Thanks, Deano!

I have my figures away from direct sunlight, but I'll admit it's a somewhat irrational worry (I never worried about that when I had figures as a kid).

I've been doing a swivel/rocking motion when taking the fists off, but I haven't been able to do that with putting them back on (the ball joint keeps moving away from me). I'll give vegetable oil a try though next time I reattach the fists.

alright, here we go

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXy6OIEup9k[/ame]

Not by me... But I will just leave this here...

1546026_731943930149435_1902941380_n.jpg

Back