S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my Legacy Megazord Review... Hope you guys like it and will subscribe to me, thanks.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW2euJYmarU&feature=c4-overview&list=UUj1CnT-8xq5JJIA8TA7kd2Q[/ame]

Figures have come so far. This guy is awesome.

5EB87C02-F8F6-4DC4-B9FE-D29501F0C03C-1992-00000195A6F37F20_zps8476e8bf.jpg

White, Pink and Blue here we come!

:yess:

Flip that tommy head and get that thing casted so we can all buy one off u :)

OK I decided to get the stands. (Can use them for other figs as well, including some TF's)

should I spend the extra $2 for the MMPR ones or just get the regular ones? Would the MMPR ones ever increase in value because they were SDCC exclusives?
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=BAN13720&mode=retail
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=BAN15232&mode=retail

I would get the MMPR because it's a three pack, you can display more with them and only pay 2 dollars more.

euhm, i guess you never bought stands before?

Just realized they both come with three :monkey1

Well in that case I like the uniformity of having stands with nothing on them, I don't think the MMPR stands will be worth a considerable amount more than they go for now too. I think the figures are where the prices might jump (doubt that as well though, I think mmpr green and red will be produced in a large enough amount to please collectors)

Anyone heard any news on any figures past the Armored Red? Im still waiting on news for preorder info on Blue, Black, and Yellow...And if there ever will be a Dragonzord??

Anyone heard any news on any figures past the Armored Red? Im still waiting on news for preorder info on Blue, Black, and Yellow...And if there ever will be a Dragonzord??

Funny thing is all the MMPR figures looked completed and finished at SDCC, but Black, Yellow, and Blue all had "For Display Only" blurbs on their tags while everyone else had specific dates for pre-orders.

2013-07-17173154.jpg

why isnt amazon shipping these yet? they dont even have a date for any of them except green...

They got in a few to fulfill some orders. Didn't matter anyway, they occasionally have a few that's sold by others and fulfilled by Amazon, at a cheaper price too boot.

Funny thing is all the MMPR figures looked completed and finished at SDCC, but Black, Yellow, and Blue all had "For Display Only" blurbs on their tags while everyone else had specific dates for pre-orders.

2013-07-17173154.jpg

Bluefin said in a video interview that they will be released sometime next year.

why isnt amazon shipping these yet? they dont even have a date for any of them except green...

Yeah I noticed it was taking them forever to get these while everyone else was getting them so last week I canceled my order on Amazon and ordered them on BBTS and now I have them!

Back