S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My red ranger has just shipped from amazon. Wasn't the green ranger meant to be out first????!

My red ranger has just shipped from amazon. Wasn't the green ranger meant to be out first????!

Did you order from Amazon or another retailer through Amazon? I cancelled my Amazon order because they said they wouldn't be getting it in stock for awhile.

i ordered it from amazon. strange i thought it wasnt coming out till like september/october but yep its been shipped! :S

Finally opened the Green Ranger I received from BBTS. Pure action figure perfection. Can't wait to get the rest of the team.

9518404065_2333c37e28_b.jpg

9521182160_4ac0228c82_b.jpg

Wow, 2 feet tall, jumbo alright! I know it's a prototype, but I hope it has more articulation than from what I can tell in the pic.

Amazon just shipped me the Red Ranger and I got a notification that they are also getting in their Green Rangers on the 21st.

The Green Ranger is one of my favorite figures I ever bought (although I wouldn't mind if he was an inch taller). I wasn't sure if I'd sink my teeth into the rest of the team. I haven't bought red yet, but I decided to get the whole squad. They will look great next to GR. Preordered pink. Will pick up red hopefully when his price drops a bit. The one that I'm actually most excited to get now that I have green (aside from white) is actually the black ranger. I always thought the mammoth black costume was one of the best outfits. Yellow will be cool too.

Back